News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 14, 2017, 02:43:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 527591 times)

metallicafan

Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #3120 on: December 01, 2017, 03:34:01 PM »
Nothing special now, but for work tomorrow morning I will be wearing dark gray ankle boots, Navy blue ankle length dress pants, and a printed top in shades of Magenta, hot Pink and Navy blue. I found the perfect pair of earrings in a deep pink that match the top really well.
And since it is December, a snowflake bracelet.

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #3121 on: Yesterday at 08:09:29 AM »
Yesterday was my work holiday reception. I wore navy pants and shirt, topped with an emerald green cardigan, red suede flats, and Christmas tree jewelry.

Today is gray pants, a teal and black chevron print shirt, black cardigan, and black Mary Jane flats.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

AliciaLynette

• fanfiction.net: OrnateDragon
« Reply #3122 on: Yesterday at 10:04:42 AM »
Work Christmas meal tonight, so black jeggings, purple long-sleeved tee under owl print tunic.  Really not feeling like going (money woes at home & having to put up with annoying coworkers - not a good combo.) but...
Children are natural mimics; they act like their parents in spite of every effort to teach them good manners.
Author Unknown

pwv

« Reply #3123 on: Yesterday at 11:18:11 AM »
dark grey sweat pants, green long-sleeved t-shirt, white socks, teal bedroom slippers