A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Time For a Coffee Break!

What little things drive you completely up the wall....?

<< < (2049/5258) > >>

mmswm:
I know that people talking in movie theaters has been discussed here.  I saw this just a few minutes ago, and while not ehell approved, it is funny.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526877360666977&set=a.343053705716011.80331.342503639104351&type=1&theater

BabyMama:

--- Quote from: mmswm on January 07, 2013, 03:26:30 PM ---I know that people talking in movie theaters has been discussed here.  I saw this just a few minutes ago, and while not ehell approved, it is funny.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526877360666977&set=a.343053705716011.80331.342503639104351&type=1&theater

--- End quote ---

I want to laugh but someone actually did sneeze a big, wet sneeze on me this summer when I went to a movie. :X With stadium seating.

Lady Snowdon:
I can't stand automatic toilets where the sensor is at a distance from the bowl.  I hate automatic toilets anyway, but especially the ones where there's a good chance that the sensor won't notice I'm there or will be so close to the top of my head that it'll go off when I bend down to get TP.  It seems like the designers could take into account somebody else besides the 6 foot tall Amazon in the next stall. 

Don't even get me started on automatic paper towel dispensers, or automated soap dispensers!

Dr. F.:

--- Quote from: Lady Snowdon on January 07, 2013, 05:52:22 PM ---I can't stand automatic toilets where the sensor is at a distance from the bowl.  I hate automatic toilets anyway, but especially the ones where there's a good chance that the sensor won't notice I'm there or will be so close to the top of my head that it'll go off when I bend down to get TP.  It seems like the designers could take into account somebody else besides the 6 foot tall Amazon in the next stall. 

Don't even get me started on automatic paper towel dispensers, or automated soap dispensers!

--- End quote ---

Automatic flush toilets are particularly bad for being sick into.

nuit93:

--- Quote from: Dr. F. on January 07, 2013, 06:19:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lady Snowdon on January 07, 2013, 05:52:22 PM ---I can't stand automatic toilets where the sensor is at a distance from the bowl.  I hate automatic toilets anyway, but especially the ones where there's a good chance that the sensor won't notice I'm there or will be so close to the top of my head that it'll go off when I bend down to get TP.  It seems like the designers could take into account somebody else besides the 6 foot tall Amazon in the next stall. 

--- End quote ---

Automatic flush toilets are particularly bad for being sick into.

--- End quote ---

*shudder* I don't even want to think about that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version