A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

What little things drive you completely up the wall....?

<< < (2572/3513) > >>

siamesecat2965:
Dreams. When you have one you are absolutely positive is real, then wake up, and realize its not. I think I've had this dream before, that I had an "extra" room in my apt, which I didn't use. And living in a small 1BR apt, that's a big deal! So in my dream, I was trying to figure out how to use it/what to put in it. I know there's some strange parallel to real life, but can't figure out what it is.

Anyway, I woke up, and for a second was all excited, WOW, extra space, then slowly came back to reality and realized, no, just a dream.

Carotte:
Speaking about dreams, I'm tired by all those where I'm stressing about something having to do with a school project or my master thesis/project. Sometimes they go back to high-school! i graduated last year, I don't want to think about those things anymore!

Luci:

--- Quote from: Carotte on August 18, 2013, 09:50:05 AM ---Speaking about dreams, I'm tired by all those where I'm stressing about something having to do with a school project or my master thesis/project. Sometimes they go back to high-school! i graduated last year, I don't want to think about those things anymore!

--- End quote ---

I graduated high school 50 years ago and university 46 years ago. Every couple of years, I dream about missing a final or ending up in class in my nightgown. Oh well, at least I'm young a thin in them, so I guess I shouldn't let it drive me up the wall.

laud_shy_girl:
My Step MIL.

My SIL and her BF eloped on Friday. They did it properly to. Told no one but the 2 witnesses (their mums) and went to Gretna Green.

SMIL and FIL have a cordial relationship with SIL but its not close by any stretch of the imagination. Due in no small part to how FIL treated SIL in her younger years. 

SMIL acts like she is being personally slighted if she is not given lots of attention and her ego is not stroked in all our big life events (which is part of the reason SIL eloped.) so she is now on the big wounded pride thing and it bugs me.

Why she can't just be happy for them. every one else is.

laud_shy_girl:
oh and as well as that (because I am having one of those days.)

DH who thinks its ok to crash at his brothers house after a party (this bits fine) but not tell me or let me know or have a working phone on him, when he told me he was coming home.

Its not deliberate he just doesn't think. He also has a habit of falling asleep at these things. Its like trying to wake the dead to get him awake again before he is ready.

He is at the shop getting BBQ fixings and he better come home with flowers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version