Author Topic: Bunny FooFoo "Recipe"  (Read 4004 times)

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
Bunny FooFoo "Recipe"
« on: April 15, 2010, 09:32:12 AM »
1 shot Kahlua coffee liqueur
3 or 4 shots of milk
Coca-Cola to fill bunny

No room for ice - so have all ingredients prechilled.

The original recipe that I swiped the inspiration from also included a shot of vodka - which would definitely up your risk of being turned into a goon by any blue fairies that you meet!

No hollow chocolate bunnies (hearts, eggs, snowmen, reindeer, pumpkins, witches, cats, or whatever is seasonal in the house?  Grab a chocolate bar, smash it, and eat the bits as you sip your Bunny FooFoo. 

No Kahlua?  Amoretta without the Coca-Cola works for a Nutty Bunny (try the Coke - some people like the combination, others don't).  Anything that works with chocolate and milk can be made into a variation - Irish Creme liquor (coffee and cream based), mint liquer, cherry liquer, any nut based liquer - Evil and Snarky say that cream can work if you are out of milk (excuse them while they go jogging, taste testing these things does tend to be fattening) but they don't recommend straight liquer and chocolate.

The blue fairies gather quickly...........

« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 12:03:08 AM by VorFemme »
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

Shiraz_Much?

• formerly celtic1973
  • Good wine is a necessity of life for me -Jefferson
Re: Bunny FooFoo "Recipe"
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 12:26:03 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

New York
My soul is adrift in oceans of madness - Disturbed

Wine is sunlight, held together by water! - Galileo Gallilei

something.new.every.day

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »
I want one!!  ;)

I mostly just like the name. 

Hushabye

• Super Hero!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »
Oh sure, just as I decide to give up drinking, you go and post the recipe for pure yumminess!  :P  ;D

whylime13

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 12:37:46 PM »
thanks for posting a 'recipe' I'd seen references to it across e-hell but couldn't quite put together what was going on.
and just my luck hollow bunnies are on clearance all over the place around here.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 01:21:26 PM »
They are long gone in Houston already.............although I haven't been to the clearance stores yet.  And even a broken hollow chocolate *something* that can be smashed further is still stress relief.  

Due to meds not mixing with alcohol, I mostly go for virtual Bunny FooFoos lately - at least I don't have to be afraid of blue fairies................

Sterling

• Oh Stupid Me- Blogs about Things That Drive Me Crazy
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 04:22:20 PM »
My friend bought up 3 dozen hallow bunnies last week and aksed me what to do with them.  Tomorrow night we are sipping these and stripping wall paper
93 93/93

drebay

• drebay does not stand for Dr Ebay!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 04:25:19 PM »
You owe me something now.  I have "Little Bunny Foo Foo running throught the forest" in my head. 

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 04:39:35 PM »
My friend bought up 3 dozen hallow bunnies last week and aksed me what to do with them.  Tomorrow night we are sipping these and stripping wall paper

Yes - bunnies already hollowed out to be drunk from SHOULD be revered by Etiquette Hellions - I LIKE this Freudian slip!

As to having an earworm - take two Bunny FooFoos and call me in the morning..............

Now do you have "put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up" running through your head instead?

Evil knows a million earworms - be careful what you ask for!

Daffydilly

• Live;) Laugh;( Pretend you're sane :-}
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 09:07:00 PM »
I tried this with an empty bunny. It is good. And the blue fairy was nice as anything! She's had a tough time lately and loved kicking back. Only thing is DON'T do Amorreta with Coke and Milk. Just trust us on this... It made for a sludgy, undrinkable bunny. And it ruined the bunny. I have learned my lesson.

vorbau

• walking around naked doesn't make you an emperor
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 09:12:48 PM »
Wonder if it would work with ginger ale instead of coke ... hmm. May need some experiments here. Possibly also including Bailey's and/or raspberry liqueur...I'll publish the lab results when available.
Let's roll. (And you can't scare me; I've had teenagers.)

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 09:40:07 PM »
Amaretto works best with just milk and busted bits of bunny ears..............although there is a hazelnut liqueur that might be good straight up in the chocolate.  Can't remember the name......something Maria perhaps?  Tia Maria?  But that would be a really serious Nutty Bunny - Evil suggests using small bunnies - say the really good chocolate instead of the "regular"............does Godiva make a chocolate bunny?  Are they affordable if they exist?  Maybe a hollow chocolate heart and share it with someone really special.

Evil and Snarky want to go back to experimenting - but I've told them that they can't take chocolate into the fabric stash any more.  They are trying to convince me that they didn't spill anything back there - it was that Blue Fairy who joined them when she got lost on tooth fairy duty (nobody in this house still has baby teeth).

snowfire

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 09:42:53 PM »
Humming "put the booze in the bunny and drink it all up".....Dang earworms  ;D ;D ;D

Bailey's, for sure.  Maybe Chambord and chocolate milk without the Coke.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
Give the earworms two Bunny FooFoos and see if they go to sleep?

whylime13

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 11:17:58 AM »
Ok I've got coke zero in the house, is this acceptable or will I need to go out and get a regular coke?

I'm going to have my first bunny foo foo this weekend, its pretty exciting