Author Topic: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread  (Read 43153 times)

Dazi

• like the flower
Re: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread
« Reply #975 on: August 22, 2014, 10:01:21 AM »
I'm putting this here in hopes I will get it done this weekend...

I really need to get my hair cut. I'm starting to get "mushroom" head.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

gmatoy

« Reply #976 on: August 22, 2014, 04:45:37 PM »
I made oatmeal cookies, cleaned up the mess (washed dishes, wiped counters, etc.)  from the cookies. Folded the dry laundry. Started the process of clearing flat spaces because we have company coming on Sunday. Took out the lining of an ultra suede jacket in preparation of cutting it up to be baby and doll shoes.  Had lunch. As I was getting out the pickles, I saw that a can of soda had leaked and made a mess. I cleaned up the mess and washed off all the cans and bottles, but I can not find which one leaked! I'm wondering if it was small enough that someone drank the rest of it. Snagged the computer to visit with y'all until the DGD calls and we go clothes shopping with/for her.  ;D

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #977 on: August 26, 2014, 07:28:16 PM »
I didn't get nearly as much accomplished as I had planned to, thanks to Bell Canada.  I spent hours on the phone with them yesterday and today and still didn't get the issue resolved.  Haven't decided whether or not to post the story - might make me angry all over again.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Cat blog
« Reply #978 on: Yesterday at 05:02:29 AM »
Yesterday I found out a book site I had built last year and pretty much abandoned for other things (it's automated) was getting hits and had a devoted user base of around 600 daily users. Today, after getting over the shock, I spent most of this morning trying to remember how I built it in the first place and then putting in planned fixes I'd had sitting on my hard-drive for ages. Now I'm just waiting for the users to notice their extra features  ;D