News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• October 17, 2017, 05:23:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Things That Sound Dirty But Aren't  (Read 322332 times)

wonderfullyanonymous

Re: Things That Sound Dirty But Aren't
« Reply #735 on: March 17, 2017, 07:04:27 PM »
Oh dear Lord, I'm not even sure why I just remembered this, but it definitely fits in this category.

During one of my hospital stays, my friend came to visit me. Now, she, my DF and I are all diabetics. I was getting my blood tested my a very sweet young man. My friend starts talking about the blood test pokers. How the ones in the hospital don't seem to hurt as bad as the pokers for our home blood monitors. I am trying to behave myself, because I went into 13 y/o boy mode, because that's what happens to my brain. She finally says to me, do you like his little poker? I said, I don't know, I've never seen his little poker. Cue raucous immature laughter from all of us, me apologizing to my blood tester, who said not to worry about it, because it was funny.

My friend says to my, "Only you."

I said, "It's not my fault, you started it."

jayhawk

• my organizing website
« Reply #736 on: April 04, 2017, 01:25:54 PM »
I had lunch Saturday in downtown Kansas City, Missouri at John's Big Deck, a nice little bar and grill. Unfortunately, it was too chilly to see said big Deck. Maybe when it's warmer.

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
« Reply #737 on: April 04, 2017, 03:50:56 PM »
I had lunch Saturday in downtown Kansas City, Missouri at John's Big Deck, a nice little bar and grill. Unfortunately, it was too chilly to see said big Deck. Maybe when it's warmer.

It's not as impressive when it's cold anyway.

Writer of Wrongs

• Mysteries, Thrillers & Whodunits, Oh My!
« Reply #738 on: September 19, 2017, 08:48:03 AM »
I thought of this thread Saturday.

Bowling alley. DH picked up a ball, hefted it in his hand, then returned to the rack, saying, "I need one with bigger holes."

Cue me giggling madly and muttering "said no man ever." He rolled his eyes at me - but he laughed.
Some day, I hope to get paid to kill people. Now, I just do it for fun.

Gladly

« Reply #739 on: September 20, 2017, 03:32:00 AM »
I thought of this thread last night watching the Great British Bake Off when one of the male contestants told everyone "Then I'm going to dip my nuts"  :o

..... He was going to decorate his cake with hazelnuts coated in caramel....