News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• May 23, 2015, 11:09:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Uh.. ya, don't do that....  (Read 584709 times)

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
Re: Uh.. ya, don't do that....
« Reply #3420 on: May 19, 2015, 07:32:49 PM »
From a friend . . .

If your dryer connection (the tube between the dryer and outside) is clogged, a leaf blower can be a simple and elegant solution.

If you choose to try this, DO NOT do it from the outside in.  You will clean out the lint blockage by coating everything within 30 feet of your laundry room in a coat of finely powdered lint which will require multiple vacuumings/dustings to get out.

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #3421 on: May 19, 2015, 08:02:38 PM »
From a friend . . .

If your dryer connection (the tube between the dryer and outside) is clogged, a leaf blower can be a simple and elegant solution.

If you choose to try this, DO NOT do it from the outside in.  You will clean out the lint blockage by coating everything within 30 feet of your laundry room in a coat of finely powdered lint which will require multiple vacuumings/dustings to get out.

Sorry for your friend, but I laughed.
I can totally see myself doing that!
"I think her scattergun was only loaded with commas and full-stops, although some of them cuddled together for warmth and produced little baby colons and semi-colons." ~ Margo

snowfire

« Reply #3422 on: Yesterday at 02:14:16 AM »
^^^ROFLMAO.  Yup, I can see that one happening.

When you have been at the shooting range do not rub your eyes before washing your hands, oh, around 100 times!  It burns...... :o :-[