News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• March 23, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Things That Sound Dirty But Aren't  (Read 276324 times)

wonderfullyanonymous

Re: Things That Sound Dirty But Aren't
« Reply #735 on: March 17, 2017, 07:04:27 PM »
Oh dear Lord, I'm not even sure why I just remembered this, but it definitely fits in this category.

During one of my hospital stays, my friend came to visit me. Now, she, my DF and I are all diabetics. I was getting my blood tested my a very sweet young man. My friend starts talking about the blood test pokers. How the ones in the hospital don't seem to hurt as bad as the pokers for our home blood monitors. I am trying to behave myself, because I went into 13 y/o boy mode, because that's what happens to my brain. She finally says to me, do you like his little poker? I said, I don't know, I've never seen his little poker. Cue raucous immature laughter from all of us, me apologizing to my blood tester, who said not to worry about it, because it was funny.

My friend says to my, "Only you."

I said, "It's not my fault, you started it."