A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Things that you just should NOT laugh at.

(1/388) > >>

Kimblee:
I fear I am a bad person. Because this situation still makes me laugh like a loon. So i submit to eHell, how bad is it that this whole thing made me laugh?

First i will introduce the players:

Mandy and Courtney, MALE identical twins who also happened to be albino. As in long white hair, pinkish eyes. (they are also breathtakingly physically perfect, at least I think so. I have some pictures of them that still make me giggle like the demented schoolgirl I once was.)

B, who has CP and yet was one of the fastest runners in our school. In a walker. Oh, and she thinks that anyone who dares lose to her should then be taunted for eternity with "So.... you got your donkey handed to you by a "ripple-with-a-C" ya know..."

Me, Kimmie.

and

L, a football player. he's also pretty cool in his own right, but is more my aquaintance than a friend. He married B, and claims she wears the pants in the house.

School was over for the day, and it was super wet, so i went to the gym, and Mandy was sitting on the bleachers with his eyes shut, wearing all white (which was a strange habit of his. he just really liked white. And hunter green.) I walked over and sat by him, confused, and he sat giggling softly, but not moving. I poked him, and he just kept giggling. So I finally demanded to know what he was doing. Without moving or opening his eyes, and in a patronizing tone he replied

"I am invisible, OBVIOUSLY."

I couldn't stop laughing.

Be came over soon,a nd I told her that Mandy was invisible. She snickered and asked how it was I could see him. I told her I wa smagic, and that she could tell he was there because I was talking to him. Then she got in a funny.

"I just assumed you were talking to the imaginary friends again."

Mandy: Buuuuurn things.... and you are Napoleon! (pronounced Nah poolee ahhn!)

So we three sat snickering, as Courtney came in (dressed fairly normally I guess I don't remember what he wore) and sat beside his brother.

To recap:   !B!Kimmie!Mandy!Courtney!

And then L came in and blinked at us. B told him Mandy was invisible. So he blinked, looked up and down and said "Okay. So we've got a {ripple with a c], a crazy, a ghost and... what is Courtney?

At which Courtney smirked and said "Courtney is a LAYDEEEE"

I have no clue why Courtney was a lady, but I laughed until i was sure I would wet myself.

And yet I'm pretty sure none of this should have really been funny.

So Ehellions, anything you think is funny but deep down know was probably wrong on multiple levels?

Giggity:
Darn near everything, which is why I keep getting into trouble.  ;D

Black Delphinium:
Had a guy in my class all through school that had a fake leg. One day in middle school gym class, he went up for a kick in kickball.

His fake foot broke off and went flying. Apparently, it was very rude of my to laugh at that, even though he was laughing too( a girl in our class told me it was rude, not him).

Kimblee:

--- Quote from: Black Delphinium on May 23, 2010, 05:12:45 PM ---Had a guy in my class all through school that had a fake leg. One day in middle school gym class, he went up for a kick in kickball.

His fake foot broke off and went flying. Apparently, it was very rude of my to laugh at that, even though he was laughing too( a girl in our class told me it was rude, not him).

--- End quote ---

Question is.... did anyone tell him he didn't have a "leg to stand on"?

*slinks away*

Clara Bow:

--- Quote from: Juana la Loca on May 23, 2010, 04:46:07 PM ---Darn near everything, which is why I keep getting into trouble.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Seriously. I should be imprisoned in the Behavioral Sciences division of the FBI for eternal observation due to my horribly sick and twisted sense of humor. I mean, seriously. There is no subject too sacred, no joke too dark, no humor too sick. I get the giggles at funerals....and that's the mildest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version