A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Things that you just should NOT laugh at.

<< < (301/423) > >>

Kimblee:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on November 13, 2012, 04:10:57 PM ---Kiki (not the pup in my avatar but his other, dumber, sibling) got herself "trapped" in the laundry room today.  See, she would have had to walk between the washing machine (on) and the basket of laundry sitting on the floor next to it.  And since the washing machine obviously only makes noise when it's possessed by dog-eating demons, she plunked her butt down and whined at me until I came and "rescued" her.

--- End quote ---

Yes but how di she GET trapped? Did her mommy by any chance turn on the washing machine while while poor unsuspecting Kiki was already in the room, cruelly trapping her with the demon-possessed dog eating monstrosity?

Mean mommy!

:P I'm in a silly mood today I think.

Slartibartfast:

--- Quote from: Kimblee on November 22, 2012, 03:53:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on November 13, 2012, 04:10:57 PM ---Kiki (not the pup in my avatar but his other, dumber, sibling) got herself "trapped" in the laundry room today.  See, she would have had to walk between the washing machine (on) and the basket of laundry sitting on the floor next to it.  And since the washing machine obviously only makes noise when it's possessed by dog-eating demons, she plunked her butt down and whined at me until I came and "rescued" her.

--- End quote ---

Yes but how di she GET trapped? Did her mommy by any chance turn on the washing machine while while poor unsuspecting Kiki was already in the room, cruelly trapping her with the demon-possessed dog eating monstrosity?

Mean mommy!

:P I'm in a silly mood today I think.

--- End quote ---

Only by mistake - I think she was in the backyard at the time.  (The dog door goes from the backyard to the laundry room.)

snowfire:
A friend was telling me today about how she got her dog.  It seems she had been at her son's house and had seen his male Papillon doing his thing with the female Border Collie.  She told her son that they were likely to be getting some really interesting puppies in a few months.  Son protested that it was impossible as the Papillon was too small to ever be able to do anything romantic with the Border Collie.

Snerk, about a month later son called her up and said "You were right.  And you are taking a puppy.  How the heck did he manage that anyway????"   

Never underestimate the creativity of true love.... ;D

Morrigan:
When my mom was a kid, their basset hound (female) got bred by their rough collie (full sized male)...the puppies were apparently really cute.  Some of them were shaped like bassets, but had the coat of the collie.

exitzero:
When we were out the other night, my boyfriend's black lab got up on the counter and ate a loaf of bread. One of those giant, dense whole wheat loaves.

She literally moaned in distress all night long...I tried to be sympathetic, but I wasn't easy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version