A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Things that you just should NOT laugh at.

<< < (316/403) > >>

afbluebelle:
The beastchild forgot to close the door to the bathroom. He is giving a play by play of his... achievements.

Slartibartfast:
http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/easter-pageant-goes-wonderfully-brilliantly-wrong

Fast forward to the 1:20ish mark for the best @#$@ moment from an Easter pageant ever  ;D  (Note to self: don't use sparklers on set next to flammable scenery.)

Xandraea:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on April 02, 2013, 01:53:16 PM ---http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/easter-pageant-goes-wonderfully-brilliantly-wrong

Fast forward to the 1:20ish mark for the best @#$@ moment from an Easter pageant ever  ;D  (Note to self: don't use sparklers on set next to flammable scenery.)

--- End quote ---

I couldn't stop laughing! And the guy keeps singing thru all the chaos!   Rather impressive that the flames were out in less than a minute. Fast-acting people there. (Makes me wonder if they weren't sitting nearby with extinguishers just in case?)

exitzero:

--- Quote from: Xandraea on April 02, 2013, 09:32:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on April 02, 2013, 01:53:16 PM ---http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/easter-pageant-goes-wonderfully-brilliantly-wrong

--- End quote ---

I couldn't stop laughing! And the guy keeps singing thru all the chaos!   Rather impressive that the flames were out in less than a minute. Fast-acting people there. (Makes me wonder if they weren't sitting nearby with extinguishers just in case?)

--- End quote ---

This completely horrified me. There was not a lick of common sense of anyone in that building.

If you are in a building, and it catches on fire, leave. Just leave.

I kept thinking about those folks who died in the Station Night Club fire. If you did not exit that building within the first 90 seconds of the fire starting, chances were you did not leave alive.

The singer should have stopped singing and asked everyone to leave in an orderly fashion. The guys with the fire extinguishers should have been standing by. (If it was even legal for them to thave pyrotechnics in that building in the first place!)

"Jesus" was an idiot. You don't walk through flames, especially with a flowing robe on unless you really are the deity.

tiff019:

--- Quote from: exitzero on April 04, 2013, 09:15:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Xandraea on April 02, 2013, 09:32:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

This completely horrified me. There was not a lick of common sense of anyone in that building.

If you are in a building, and it catches on fire, leave. Just leave.

I kept thinking about those folks who died in the Station Night Club fire. If you did not exit that building within the first 90 seconds of the fire starting, chances were you did not leave alive.

The singer should have stopped singing and asked everyone to leave in an orderly fashion. The guys with the fire extinguishers should have been standing by. (If it was even legal for them to thave pyrotechnics in that building in the first place!)

"Jesus" was an idiot. You don't walk through flames, especially with a flowing robe on unless you really are the deity.

--- End quote ---

And the bolded is yet another thing you probably shouldn't laugh at. Don't think I've ever heard 'Jesus was an idiot' before  >:D. (Though I do agree with you completely on how it SHOULD have been handled)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version