General Etiquette > Etiquette of the Rich and Famous

Chelsea Clinton Ruining Another Woman's Wedding?

(1/12) > >>

Yankee-Belle:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/will-chelsea-clintons-wedding-ruin-mine-a-bridal-nightmare-2077400/

On one hand I can see that it could be a logistical nightmare, but really, was Chelsea supposed to call around to make sure no one was getting married on the same day?

Bibliophile:
I know - I thought the same thing.  I can imagine being a bit worried, but I'd never talk to reporters about it...

Elfqueen13:
How can this be considered anyone's fault?  I can't imagine it's easy finding a venue capable of handling 400 high profile guests to begin with, much less finding one in a place that will not impact anyone else.

Dindrane:
Yeah, I can definitely understand being worried and frustrated and even privately annoyed, but it's not anyone's fault.

I do hope, though, that the local police and whoever else are able to figure out a way to keep security whatever it needs to be, but still allow this other wedding's guests to get where they have to go.  It's kind of extraordinary circumstances, so here's hoping everyone is understanding.

Namárië:

--- Quote from: Bibliophile on July 21, 2010, 01:18:28 PM ---I know - I thought the same thing.  I can imagine being a bit worried, but I'd never talk to reporters about it...

--- End quote ---

To her credit, the press sought her out, not the other way around. I could see someone who is already irritated giving in to the temptation to talk about it when pressed.

I do think it is ridiculous that the police can't talk about road closures in advance! I understand why, but it creates so much unnecessary hassle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version