Author Topic: yowling freako banshee psycho snowflake cat  (Read 2373 times)

Shea

Re: yowling freako banshee psycho snowflake cat
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 01:37:52 PM »
Wow, I could have sworn I just saw my cat a few minutes ago...how'd you get her, bigozzy?

Did you boot her up the backside and she landed in Scotland? I threatened to boot her to America two nights ago at 2am.

That must be it. I never specifically threatened her with Scotland, but I believe I have told her that if she doesn't quit it I will kick her furry rear from here to the Continental Divide, which is in the right general direction ;D. Next time I will threaten to send her to the Orkney Islands. She doesn't like the wet, so maybe that will make her behave.

She woke me up at 6:30 this morning running into my bedroom with her usual bloodcurdling yowls, then jumped on my bed and fell asleep. I must have fallen back to sleep too, because again, at 7:30 on the dot, she repeated her performance exactly. I think there was a glitch in the Matrix.

If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, librarians are a global threat.

blue2000

• It is never too late to be what you might have been
  • Super Hero!
  • Two kitties - No waiting. And no sleeping either.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 02:39:11 PM »
She only woke you up four times? Trade you.

No really. Please?

I have a Burmese. Very social. She loves people. Loves them sooo much that you must get up in the middle of the night and pet her. And she will tell you so, repeatedly, until you would rather sleep on the roof in a rainstorm than hear one more yowl.

She does not sound like Scottish banshees though. ;D At her worst she sounds like a baby. I get nervous that someday someone is going to call Children's Services on me for torturing my child.
You are only young once. After that you have to think up some other excuse.

Yarnie

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 02:39:53 PM »
My Hilde is a baby version of your cat.  Also looks to have a shot of Russian Blue in her.  She walks around yowling all the time.  At least I'll be prepared for the future.

Sirius

• Super Hero!
  • Stars in my eyes!
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »
Gee - you're all making my 12-pound tabby monster sound like an absolute angel.  Her name is Daisy, which brings to mind a gentle flower, right?  Not her - she's 12 pounds of rock hard muscle with a set of fangs and claws that would make a tiger jealous, and for some reason she likes to lay on top of me, and she also has more persistence per ounce than an army of MLMers.  Fortunately, after a half hour of cutting off the circulation to my extremities she decides I've had enough adoration for one day and curls up at the foot of the bed. 

Gyburc

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2010, 07:06:14 AM »
I think there is definitely something about tabby cats... DH's family had one when he was growing up, and I met her when DH and I started going out. Tiny round adorable tabby cat with big melting green eyes, a bit nervous but otherwise very sweet.

Apparently it took 5 people to de-flea her - one to hold each limb separately and one to administer the powder very very fast. Then they would all have to let go and run for safety.

;D

When you look into the photocopier, the photocopier also looks into you