News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• September 27, 2016, 12:40:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 1192299 times)

wonderfullyanonymous

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #6795 on: Today at 10:32:52 AM »
Some back story...

Living room TV broke, unable to replace right now. DF's computer monitor is a 32" TV. TV is in the living room normally, but DYS is visiting, so 32" is back as a computer monitor. I was watching TV in the bedroom in a chair on DF's side of the bed. DF, who was not feeling well went to bed. As soon as he fell asleep, he farts, I hear it, but, thanks to the fan on my side of the bed, blowing across the bed, I was now party to the stench of a 1000 dead elephants. I had to cover my nose, or die a  death of my own. Also, I have discovered, that DF farts every night the minute he falls asleep. I will be happy when there is a TV permanently in the living room again.

VorFemme

• It's too darned hot! (song from Kiss Me, Kate)
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #6796 on: Today at 11:16:55 AM »
Some back story...

Living room TV broke, unable to replace right now. DF's computer monitor is a 32" TV. TV is in the living room normally, but DYS is visiting, so 32" is back as a computer monitor. I was watching TV in the bedroom in a chair on DF's side of the bed. DF, who was not feeling well went to bed. As soon as he fell asleep, he farts, I hear it, but, thanks to the fan on my side of the bed, blowing across the bed, I was now party to the stench of a 1000 dead elephants. I had to cover my nose, or die a  death of my own. Also, I have discovered, that DF farts every night the minute he falls asleep. I will be happy when there is a TV permanently in the living room again.

A single lit candle in the room does wonders when someone farts...just place it somewhere where it is visible, so that nobody puts any plastic too close to it* or forgets to blow it our before going to sleep.

*The candle melted a hole in the lid to the container he was eating chips out of...in bed.  He didn't smell the melting plastic - but upset the chips when I yelped & snatched the lid off the still burning candle.  The heated plastic still smelled better than his out-gassing after corn chips and bean dip.

Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I explain?