Author Topic: Is there anything more that I can do, party update page 2  (Read 7644 times)

Nora

Re: Is there anything more that I can do, party update page 2
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 02:20:29 PM »
Hooray for the fun party! Can I ask what rumors the new location cleared up? My mind is going crazy with the location specific possibilities!

There were told that i lived in goverment housing on welfare .  They were suprised to find out that it was my house adn even more surprised to find otu that i had lved there for he past 3 years

Shay

Good for you for showing them then! What interesting assumptions to make!
Just because someone is offended that does not mean they are in the right.

Visiting Crazy Town

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »
Hooray for the fun party! Can I ask what rumors the new location cleared up? My mind is going crazy with the location specific possibilities!

There were told that i lived in goverment housing on welfare .  They were suprised to find out that it was my house adn even more surprised to find otu that i had lved there for he past 3 years

Shay

They weren't interesting assumptions they were lies being told about me

Shay

Judah

• California, U.S.A
Re: Is there anything more that I can do, party menu update pg 2
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 05:23:36 PM »
How kind of her to display her crazy for everyone to see.

I'm glad your party was such a success!

Seriously!  Now there can be no question about just what kind of crazy she is afflicted with.   :o
Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this one:
Subtle hints don't work.
Strong hints don't work.
Really obvious hints don't work.
Just say it!

-The Car Talk Guys

missmolly

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 03:48:22 AM »

Shay

Shay

Well, from now on they'll know that anything coming out of her mouth concerning you is only fit for manure. That and the fact that she's a crazy female dog who likes to sabotage people's relationships.
"Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out". Chekhov.

Nora

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 05:42:22 AM »

Shay

Shay

That's horrible! I'm sorry that happened to you!
Just because someone is offended that does not mean they are in the right.

bluebirds

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 06:29:00 AM »
Well - looks like Nastygirl shot herself in the foot.
Good job on the great party, and I think an added bonus is that it really cemented your position by hosting at your house.

Captain Hastings

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 08:47:23 AM »
Did you take pictures at the party? If I were you I'd be more than a little tempted to put them all on Facebook and start tagging the heck out of everyone. ;D

Visiting Crazy Town

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 09:26:00 AM »
We  and several other people did take pictures at the party and dome of Thom are posted on facebook .  She also now knows that the party did happen because she sent a nasty gram to my BF and his sister which he ignored

Shay

Dragonflymom

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 10:17:22 AM »
Shay it sounds like you threw a great party and this girl really showed her character (or lack thereof!)  Way to go! :)
"By swallowing evil goats unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach"  Winston Churchill

Visiting Crazy Town

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2010, 11:55:51 AM »
I'm happy about it but mostly for my BF sake,  the truth is i kind of resented these people for not giving me a chance and just believing what was being told about me without question,  but BF very happy he has been getting as  he calls it positive reviews about me and our party  and some have apologized for not giving me a chance

Shay

Cz. Burrito

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 12:29:44 PM »
Wow, sounds like the party was a bigger success than you could have imagined!  Very happy for you.

As for a certain someone... she sure is a special somethingorother, isn't she?   ::) :P

Visiting Crazy Town

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2010, 12:35:27 PM »
I think i have been help along  by the  fact that she apparently constantly rants about me, but i never being her up and i didn't metion her at all at the party not even s the reason that we moved locations . we just told people that we decide that my house was more convenient for the party since it was closer but I'm sure they knew the real reason that we decided to move the party 

Shay

evely28

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2010, 03:12:01 PM »
You sound doubly gracious and I applaud you making some mighty fine lemonade with the lemons. ;)

humbleonion

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2010, 03:23:18 PM »
I'm happy about it but mostly for my BF sake,  the truth is i kind of resented these people for not giving me a chance and just believing what was being told about me without question,  but BF very happy he has been getting as  he calls it positive reviews about me and our party  and some have apologized for not giving me a chance

Shay

Good for you.  Taking the high road is not always an easy thing to do, and the results are rarely immediate.  But because you did, you won, big time.  Your actions speak much louder than her nasty words.  Hold your head high next time you see her, assuming she's ever invited anywhere, ever again.