Author Topic: Amanda Bynes tweets read by people on the street  (Read 878 times)

Animala

• Rowr!
  • Super Hero!
Amanda Bynes tweets read by people on the street
« on: August 16, 2010, 05:17:42 PM »
I must say I tried Twitter and it didn't work for me.  That said I think this is pretty funny-

http://tv.gawker.com/5613914/everyday-new-yorkers-read-amanda-bynes-tweets-out-loud

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
Re: Amanda Bynes tweets read by people on the street
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 12:47:22 AM »
Interesting :P  I've gotta say, I love Twitter, but its usefulness is directly proportional to how funny your friends are.  If they're the kind to post "Eating oatmeal for breakfast again CRUD MONKEYS! I'm sick of it!" then Twitter isn't all that great.  My friends post things like "MUST stop letting myself be distracted... SQUIRREL!!!" instead  ;D

Information_queen

• Meaghan, her family's personal librarian
Re: Amanda Bynes tweets read by people on the street
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 06:41:13 PM »
I don't use Twitter because it's useful. Most of time, I wouldn't say it's particularly useful. Ok, so the job posting guy is useful, as is the breaking news guy. But other than that it's mostly a mix of humor, bits of randomness, and utter nonsense. And I love it anyway.

But I like seeing little bits of peoples' lives. I think I actually keep in touch with my friends better now than I used to.