Author Topic: nice lunch surprise  (Read 962 times)

Suze

• I live in the real world. I play in the Middle Ages.
  • Super Hero!
nice lunch surprise
« on: August 18, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »
BG/ the internet provider I have had a "little problem" last night and the service was gone most of the night. (a cable was cut)

sooo my plan to get a bit of money from the bank was thwarted -- all the banks in the area must use this provider. 

well there went my plans to order lunch in. (I had plenty of change and was not out of food - Peanut butter and bread in my locker....I like Peanut Butter)

one of my co-workers decided that a BLT sounded much better than the spagetti that she packed that morning. (she forgot that we said we were going to order so packed)

she gave me her spagetti for lunch.  (see above about not being starving or anything)

It was very good.

have any of you had a surprise like that?
Reality is for people who lack Imagination

momto3daughters

Re: nice lunch surprise
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »
What a nice surprise :) I have not gotten surprises like that personally but I use to work where there was me and about three single guys who none of them liked to cook or could cook very well (their own admission) so I would take a big crock pot of chilli into work about twice a month and we'd all eat on it all day (we worked 12 + hours a day) and then they'd rotate who got to take home the left overs.