Forum Administration > Forum Announcements

Stars

(1/2) > >>

wolfie:
What determines the number of stars that you have? I thought it was related to post count until I realized that someone with more posts then me had only one star.

DangerMouth:
I noticed that too.

The Opinionator:
It is determined by the number of posts. Mods get five regardless of number of posts.

The posters with high post counts and only one star are on the Cookbook design team.  ;)

wolfie:

--- Quote from: Andra on September 06, 2010, 11:39:56 AM ---It is determined by the number of posts. Mods get five regardless of number of posts.

The posters with high post counts and only one star are on the Cookbook design team.  ;)

--- End quote ---

What\'s the cookbook design team?

Lisbeth:

--- Quote from: wolfie on September 06, 2010, 11:42:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Andra on September 06, 2010, 11:39:56 AM ---It is determined by the number of posts. Mods get five regardless of number of posts.

The posters with high post counts and only one star are on the Cookbook design team.  ;)

--- End quote ---

What\'s the cookbook design team?

--- End quote ---

A group of posters are working on editing recipes for an Ehell cookbook.  Ehelldame decided to designate them (well, really us, since I'm one of them) with one star and the status "Cookbook Design Team."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version