A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Clean your house! The support thread.

(1/102) > >>

Namárië:
Ok, I know I am not the only one on here suffering from CHAOS syndrome (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). I am a terrible housekeeper, and I am not afraid to admit it (in a forum where I am anonymous :P). 

But now I am slowwwwwly cleaning my Pit of Chaos apartment, and I thought that if anyone else is feeling similarly motivated (or would like some motivation), we could cheer each other on until we reach the goal of being able to have people over without embarrassment—reciprocal hosting at last! The Etiquette Gods will be pleased.

So this morning, I cleaned out the litterboxes, and then wiped down my bathroom quickly. What did you do today? What are you planning on doing? Do you have any good organization/declutter resources?

wyozozo:
Okay, over the past 3 day weekend and 4 large trash bags of clothes later, I did get my cave of doom, er closet cleaned out and organized.  I also started to tackle the spare room as I want to convert it to an office/reading room. This is still a work in progress but I can see 90% of the floor now!!

drebay:
I filled tossed a bag of stuff/trash that was taking up space in the laundry room.

joraemi:
My Big Plan is that next week I will start cleaning out my storage rooms in the basement.  In the meantime if I manage to get my LR vacuumed today (like I set out to do about 4 hours ago) - I'll be happy!!

FoxPaws:
Just did three loads of laundry. Did you know the hamper has a bottom in it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version