News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• April 23, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 524329 times)

o_gal

Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #3120 on: April 11, 2017, 06:20:30 AM »
Dear Oddy

I'm not sure how you managed to drag yourself home. You were bruised, broken and could barely move when we found you, but you'd made it home - and I think you knew you'd done it. You let go fairly soon after, on the way to the emergency vet.

I'm sorry that the last hour or so of your life was spent in pain. I'm sorry that we didn't find you sooner (although the vet was fairly certain that nothing would have changed the outcome). I'm sorry that we didn't get one final cuddle and hug.

I'm not sorry for loving you.

I'm going to miss you

She who will need to relearn how to sleep alone

Hugs, athersgeo  :(

Gladly

« Reply #3121 on: April 12, 2017, 05:15:03 AM »
Hugs.  :'(

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #3122 on: April 12, 2017, 07:17:33 AM »
((hugs))

songbird

« Reply #3123 on: April 12, 2017, 07:42:51 AM »
I'm so sorry

Nikko-chan

« Reply #3124 on: April 12, 2017, 08:02:07 AM »
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Dear Ciaran,

Please don't kill the bunny. I will have auntie remove the offender as soon as I can.  Thanks.

The Staff

songbird

« Reply #3125 on: April 12, 2017, 10:59:10 AM »
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Dear Ciaran,

Please don't kill the bunny. I will have auntie remove the offender as soon as I can.  Thanks.

The Staff

CRUD MONKEYS!, you too?

songbird

« Reply #3126 on: April 12, 2017, 11:02:46 AM »
Dear Redford,

Thank you for your thoughtful gift, but(1)  for Easter, you're supposed to hunt for  Easter eggs, not the Easter bunny, (2) Easter isn't until Sunday, and (3) We celebrate Passover in this house, not Easter, so bringing a bunny to our Passover Seder was not the best choice of gift...

I'm sorry we had to return the gift, but the little one was crying for its mama. 

o_gal

« Reply #3127 on: April 16, 2017, 12:00:14 PM »
Dear Scampi,

I'm sorry that I brought the Easter Bunny suit into the house, and it had the huge scary head. I'm also sorry that I then chased you around the house with it. However, I'm not sorry that it was so funny that I howled with laughter. I hope you liked the extra treats you got.

The female hoomin

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #3128 on: April 16, 2017, 03:33:27 PM »
Dear Panda,

I am your aunt, and your litter mate brother lives with me. Please stop hissing when I see you every week.

You had better get used to me, you'll be seeing me, while your humans are on holiday.

Aunt L
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Chipmunky

« Reply #3129 on: April 18, 2017, 07:07:20 AM »
Dear Squirt,

Thank you for being so tolerant with Hoomin Kitten as she pulled your fur, your tail, and "patted" you in the face while tugging on your ears. I swear, we are working with her on using nice hands and how to properly pet a kitteh to ensure purrs, but she's only 10.5 months old.

Snuggles,

Mama

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
« Reply #3130 on: April 19, 2017, 04:05:10 AM »
Dear Sophie,

We know you have odd food cravings, and the video of you with the entire box of prawns you stole is actually funny...

I was not expecting to be woken by your other owner elbowing me in the middle of the night, nor to see you standing by your plate of food with a sock in your mouth. Then you looked at the pair of us, baffled at the fuss, and carefully laid it across your food plate in the manner of a chef putting a slice of bacon on an egg.

That was when I blinked myself awake and realise there was already another sock on it. Your other owner confirmed he'd woken up in time to see you place it, and thought he was dreaming until you came back with another sock.

Where did you get this habit? Battersea never mentioned it! The laundry bill is going to be huge...

Regards,
Mum

LadyJaneinMD

« Reply #3131 on: April 19, 2017, 06:35:51 AM »
Dear Princess Rita,
It is ONE in the morning.  ONE.  The alarm doesn't go off until 3:45am.   Stop meowing and pawing me.

Dear Rita,
It is TWO in the morning.  TWO.  The alarm doesn't go off until 3:4e5am.  Stop it!

Dear future pillow cover,
It's TWO THIRTY.  STOP that!

Her kibble bowl was empty.  Apparently I'm trying to starve her to death.

Black Delphinium

• The Black Flower
« Reply #3132 on: April 19, 2017, 06:50:24 AM »
 Dear Maya,

I am sorry you were stuck in the pantry all night, but you have Ben repeatedly warned that you have no bus inessential being in there.

I do not appreciate having to mop the pantry floor first thing in the morning while DD is crying because she wants her morning snack.

Please stay the heck away from the pantry in the future, for all of our sakes.
When angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel. ~The Marquis De Carabas

Chipmunky

« Reply #3133 on: April 21, 2017, 12:41:42 PM »
Dear Mopsy,

Congratulations, you figured out that Daddy and I share tastes of our meals with Hoomin Kitten, including meats. You've also discovered Hoomin Kitten occasionally gets her own meals (like half of a kid's taco from Moe's), and thus you lurk under her high chair in hopes of chicken, beef, or fish tidbits.

You do not have to feel any obligations to return Hoomin Kitten's favor, and feed her in turn. I know you were very proud of your "kill" (a soft, green yarn knitted ball), but you did not need to bring it into Hoomin Kitten's room and sing your victory as an offering to her. Especially not as she's in the middle of her night time bed routine, which includes a bottle.

It was very sweet, but because of you, I had to spend an extra 30 minutes wrangling the 10.5 month old daredevil trying to climb up my face to touch the curtain behind the rocking chair before she'd go to sleep. Please save your presents for Daddy and myself.

Gentle pets,

Mama

songbird

« Reply #3134 on: April 21, 2017, 09:14:24 PM »
Duchess,

When daddy and I left here a week ago, we told you that we'd be back.  Your uncle was here all the time to feed you and take care of you.

Yes, I know you missed me, but you don't have to stick to me like glue.