Author Topic: Gender Reveal Photo (sigh)  (Read 1079 times)

HGolightly

Re: Gender Reveal Photo (sigh)
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 09:53:20 PM »
One friend took a picture of a row of scrabble tiles on the tile holder thingies that said "it's a boy". Another friend took a black and white picture of her DH's chucks, her chucks and a teeny pair of chucks but left the colour of the chucks (everything but the pink runners were in black and white).

Jocelyn

« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 10:04:30 PM »
How about a picture of your family, with each person holding up a piece of infant clothing that's obviously intended for a boy? And smiling.

With the persistence of things on the Internet, I'd vote against anyone ever posting something that indicates that older family members were disappointed at the sex of the baby. Family legends are hurtful enough, but actually seeing the disappointed looks on your siblings' or parents' faces could be crushing to a person.

Jones

« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 10:13:03 PM »
A couple of my acquaintance did one in which a tiny dress was tossed to the side and they were cooing over a bitty suit and fedora.

MommyPenguin

• My blog!
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 10:30:47 PM »
The scrabble tiles one is really cute, especially considering what Scrabble means on this site... and what it might lead to in 9 months.  Heh.

I like the tiny dress/suit thing, although then you do need to have a tiny outfit that belongs to the opposite sex.

TheaterDiva1

« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 11:46:54 PM »
How good are you with Photoshop? How about a photo of a monastery with monks and your son and a caption "I'm looking for my brother." (something involving "brother").

Vall

« Reply #20 on: Today at 07:12:57 AM »
One friend took a picture of a row of scrabble tiles on the tile holder thingies that said "it's a boy". Another friend took a black and white picture of her DH's chucks, her chucks and a teeny pair of chucks but left the colour of the chucks (everything but the pink runners were in black and white).
I like the idea of the black and white picture with only the baby item in color.  To me, this seems classy and artistic.