News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• July 26, 2016, 09:31:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dear Dog:  (Read 147271 times)

Gladly

Re: Dear Dog:
« Reply #1005 on: July 06, 2016, 09:42:31 AM »
Dear Zoe,

I know that your daughter is 4 months old now, and you think that you've done enough rearing her.  You did a fantastic job with your puppies.  The others are all in their new forever homes, and Nutmeg is staying for good.  However, she is not old enough to be trusted with the run of the house.  You usually sleep in the kitchen anyway, so surely it's not too much to ask you to sleep in there with your baby?  Please stop shouting at 3.30am to tell me that you are bored with babysitting!

Your sleepy foodgiver.

;D ;D

I think you're right, and when I get up and open the kitchen door, Nutmeg is curled up in her bed with her most innocent "Who, me?" expression!
Dear Foodgiver,
You know how annoying the offspring are when they're that age?  They want to play all day and all night!  It's Chase Mama's Tail, Chew Mama's Ears, Bite Mama's toes, Bounce on Mama's head, all night long!  You'd shout too if it were you!

Love,
Mama dogs and cats

siamesecat2965

« Reply #1006 on: July 19, 2016, 08:06:04 AM »
Dear puppy niece and nephew;
Yes I know that overnight you have practically starved to death, and that when I get up, that's a sign for the first feeding of the day. However, your aunt doesn't do mornings well, and needs a bit of time once the alarm goes off, to wake up. So pelase stop the whining, crying, and carrying on to get me to get up, let you out, and feed you.

You won't die of hunger.

MissRose

« Reply #1007 on: Today at 05:48:08 AM »
Dear Banana,

I think you are the one getting into the garbage at my sister's place.  After all you are the only one who got a few streaks of hair dye on your snout from when your human mom did my hair color and put the dirty gloves and stuff in the garbage. Sorry, I don't think Loreal Feria does your white fur any good LOL!

Love,

Auntie Janet aka the bringer of treats