A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Time For a Coffee Break!

"I'm never shopping THERE again!" Share your story!

<< < (873/1717) > >>

Mel the Redcap:

--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on July 07, 2013, 09:49:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jocelyn on July 07, 2013, 09:41:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on July 07, 2013, 04:57:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jocelyn on July 07, 2013, 04:55:30 PM ---Diane,
I'm a little confused. Did you ask the man specifically for the model you wanted, and he said that this AC was that model? If not, how was he supposed to know that you thought you were buying the upscale model instead?

--- End quote ---

I asked for the xBTU model I saw on the Craigslist ad.  This was the unit he pointed out.

--- End quote ---

I think you should let the manager know. They may have a no return policy, but then, you were told the unit was something it wasn't.

--- End quote ---

It's a one-man operation.  And the soonest I could even get up there is Thursday.  They don't even have Sunday hours, so I couldn't have called today if I wanted to.

--- End quote ---

Does your receipt specify the model you thought you were buying? 'cause if it does, I don't think a 'no returns' policy applies. You paid for something and didn't get it.

*hugs* hope you can get it sorted out!

BabyMama:

--- Quote from: kckgirl on July 03, 2013, 06:05:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: BabyMama on July 02, 2013, 08:42:04 AM ---Debating whether to go back today to use my gift card. I'm off all week so don't have to be anywhere in a hurry  ::) and am also on a budget, so a free pasta lunch would be nice. Unfortunately this is the only OG location for about 90 miles so I'd have to go back to this one.

--- End quote ---

You can also use Olive Garden gift cards at Red Lobster, LongHorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52 and Bahama Breeze. Check the back of the card.

I don't like our local Olive Garden, and when I got a gift card one Christmas, I found out I could use it elsewhere. That was good news for me.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I completely forgot that! We only have a Red Lobster here, but I would much rather go there.

DottyG:

--- Quote from: Thipu1 on July 03, 2013, 08:23:29 AM ---they carry Pear's soap and that's not always easy to find

--- End quote ---

If that's all you're going there for, Amazon has it.

Thipu1:

--- Quote from: DottyG on July 10, 2013, 04:26:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Thipu1 on July 03, 2013, 08:23:29 AM ---they carry Pear's soap and that's not always easy to find

--- End quote ---

If that's all you're going there for, Amazon has it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the cue bit this place is only two blocks away from our house. 

Virg:
Diane AKA Traska wrote:

"I asked for the xBTU model I saw on the Craigslist ad.  This was the unit he pointed out."

If he sold you the unit as an xBTU unit and that's not what it is, then he committed fraud.  Take your receipt down there and get your money back, and if he doesn't turn it around report it to your local Distract Attorney.  Seems simple enough.

Virg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version