Author Topic: removed  (Read 1776 times)

annonymous

removed
« on: October 03, 2010, 11:13:54 PM »
removed
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:58:55 AM by greeneyes23 »

Rosey

• Super Hero!
That's funny!  :D

Seriously, we (people of the world) come up with so many snarky/snide/sarcastic comments to use when people invade our babies' space or our pregnant stomachs' space, and this response is so much better.  :)

JenJay

• I'm a nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.
  • Super Hero!
And the funny thing is, coming from Dex who knows if it was sarcasm or legit. lol

I never knew how to respond to those people, and it didn't bother me when they'd coo and talk to the babe so long as they weren't trying to touch, so I'd usually just smile at my baby the same way the stranger was - as if we were BOTH waiting for a response  :D. They'd either direct their question to me if they really wanted to know (such as how old baby was) or tell me what a cutie I had and get back to their business.

Wittyone

And the funny thing is, coming from Dex who knows if it was sarcasm or legit. lol

I never knew how to respond to those people, and it didn't bother me when they'd coo and talk to the babe so long as they weren't trying to touch, so I'd usually just smile at my baby the same way the stranger was - as if we were BOTH waiting for a response  :D. They'd either direct their question to me if they really wanted to know (such as how old baby was) or tell me what a cutie I had and get back to their business.

Whenever people talked to my babies they wouldn't look to me for a response.  In fact it took me awhile to figure out they didn't want a response from me at all.  They would give me weird looks when I did respond.  My thought back was always, "You're the one trying to have a conversation with an infant."  So I would just smile benignly and go about my business, whether they were done with the conversation or not.
California