Author Topic: Mistake, sorry.  (Read 2361 times)

Ferrets

• "Rugby referees are like bees. They communicate through interpretative dance movements."
  • Dych chi'n moyn dishgled?
Mistake, sorry.
« on: October 22, 2010, 06:03:48 PM »
I'm really sorry - tried to move a topic to 'All In A Day's Work', and screwed up. :-[

(Mods, many apologies - please delete this post if you see fit, and I'll repost in the correct forum.)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 07:09:25 PM by Ferrets »

cass2591

• Global Moderator
Re: Mistake, sorry.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 06:53:01 PM »
Oh heck. I deleted an entire thread when I tried to move it, and it was a long one, too. I still don't know what happened.

There is no pie in Nighthawks, which is why it's such a desolate image. ~ Happy Stomach

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. ~ Mark Twain

Adopting a pet won't change the world, but it will change the world for that pet.

Ferrets

• "Rugby referees are like bees. They communicate through interpretative dance movements."
  • Dych chi'n moyn dishgled?
Re: Mistake, sorry.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 07:08:49 PM »
Eek, Cass! That is bizarre.

There's a tiny possibility that the board had a fritzy moment, but I suspect I just misclicked. ::) Posted in Life...In General by mistake, tried to move it to All In A Day's Work, and somehow it ended up here in Forum Announcements! Thought it best to just edit/delete/apologise and repost, rather than moving it again and turning it into a multi-board scavenger hunt...