Author Topic: Nice vendor in a store  (Read 1140 times)

Akarui Kibuno

Nice vendor in a store
« on: October 27, 2010, 03:37:27 AM »
(see I need a hug folder for why I was feeling down on Saturday)

On Saturday, I was supposed to go see Mom to celebrate my sister's 12th birthday. She hadn't had any time during the week to go shopping, so Plushie and I went to help her.

Since my mom's cat (Choco) is actually my cat (except he loves her more now and she loves him dearly too) I decided to go to the cat food aisle to buy my cat's favorite brand of dry food (Purina. He loves it. If we buy anything else he usually pouts and meows until we give him something more interesting) .

There was a lady advertising for another brand. She was giving free samples and coupons for a new product (wet food 1 serving packs) . If I bought tree packs of the brand (two new product and one other item) I could get one of them almost free. Since it wasn't much, I looked, and thought the cats would like them (Choco and Charles Henri) . I didn't mention Tsuki because it hurt a bit but I thought buying some nice wet food for the cats would be a good treat and a good idea. I merely mentioned I have two cats at home.

The lady gave me the coupons, and one free sample (one packet of food) . She added some other coupons on the side "for next time" should I want to buy more of that brand (she wasn't allowed to, but I guess she noticed something in me) and I thanked her a lot (I mean, that was pretty nice) .

I went to my mom's cart a few feet away (water bottles aisle :P ) and the lady rushed to me and offered a second free sample, because she remembered I said I have two cats.

I thought that was quite thoughtful of her... needless to say, when we got home of couuuuuuurse Choco wanted food, and he and little Charles Henri devoured the samples. I guess nice cat food lady has won them over ;)
My FB rants blog (English) - My personal site (French)
A click on one of the ads every so often would help a lot if possible. Thank you <3 .

momto3daughters

Re: Nice vendor in a store
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »
That is so nice. I was out shopping a couple months ago really tight on money having hard time buying food for the kids and hte pets and one lady giving samples asked how many dogs I had when I told her 6 she gave me six packs which was enough for one full meal eah of the furry dogs.

atirial

• just 'plane mad
    • Tirial & Errror blog
Re: Nice vendor in a store
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 02:10:12 PM »
That was nice of her! Glad to hear the cats like it (they can be fussy little things, can't they?)