Author Topic: Do you line dry your laundry?  (Read 11575 times)

XRogue

Re: Do you line dry your laundry?
« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2014, 02:43:37 PM »
Barbecue would be a nice smell too! :)

I have a TINY yard, so no real room for a line (Ellie Bumstead is a largeish dog) that wouldn't get pollen/tree sap in my clean laundry, so we use the dryer for a lot of things, and what we can't, we hang on drying racks. we have a flat one, and then we just lately got a telescoping one that looks a bit like a coatrack. (the arms and feet fold out when in use. When not, it looks like a pogo stick with no handles) Hang shirts or pants on hangers, hang the hangers on the arms, put out the fan and voila!

Free Range Hippy Chick

« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »
We put our washing line up when the clocks go forward and take it down when they go back, because they way our house is placed, we get no winter sunshine in the garden, and very little wind, so other than in the summer, nothing will dry outside and the line is a nuisance to anyone going to the shed or mowing the lawn. I have been known, though, when we get a warm day in early spring or late autumn, to put as much as possible on the clothes horse and then carry that outside in a hopeful sort of manner.

Katana_Geldar

« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2014, 04:47:19 PM »
I line dry bed linen , as I like how it's such a good way to air it out.

But we have a washer/dryer now. :) So much easier to get clean, dry clothes for DS now.