Author Topic: What Do You Have On Your Keychain?  (Read 5867 times)

AuntieA

• Anything but your basic traditional auntie
Re: What Do You Have On Your Keychain?
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2013, 12:25:19 AM »
I have two key rings that connect to each other with a push-in type widget. The house key ring has my house key, the keys to the file cabinet, the large storage cupboard, and the lockbox I keep my medications in, a pewter gargoyle, and a Betty Boop. The car key ring has the car and car "club" (actually a brace that locks on the brake pedal arm), a tiny LED flash, and a old brass Totnes pixie that was my late Grandmother's.
I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Please pass the Calgon

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2013, 01:10:11 AM »
Keys for car, house, mailbox, office front door, office interior door. Reward cards: Panera Bread, CVS, Petsmart, GameStop. Scan card for the gym. A turquoise rubber bracelet (easy way to carry my keys when I have my hands full and makes them more visible in my purse).

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2013, 01:43:41 AM »
On the ring with the house keys (and other random keys, some of which no longer go to anything useful) I have all my store card thingies.

On my car key ring, I have a not-for-climbing use carabiner (great for clipping my keys to my purse so I don't lose them), and the Lego Darth Vader LED flashlight keychain DH gave me for Valentine's Day a couple years ago. I think I need to add a flash drive, perhaps a Star Wars one.
"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

dawbs

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2013, 09:06:09 AM »
Mine has to much stuff.  It's on a carabiner so I can disconnect whatever I need and hand it off though.
It *is* a touch unwieldy, but I *HAVE* to carry 2/3 of this stuff--either I put it in a purse/pouch/bag or I tie it all together via keychain...keychain ends up less unwieldy. (and drops into purse/bag/etc easily)

Pepper spray
Hair ties
A pad of post-its in a decorative holder
3 flash drives (they're on a lanyard so they don't rub against keys--lanyard also has a name-tag and a few hair-clips on it)
A key-card for the electronic doors used 1/2 the time at work
A few weird small keys for display cases and lockboxes (work)
A tiny bottle that has aspirin--which isn't for me, it's for the dog on walks--it's attached to a tiny pawprint keychain so I don't forget that it's dogs, not mine..

MrTango

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2013, 10:25:46 AM »
I'm boring: 2 car keys, my mailbox key, house key, 2 keys for my parents' house, key for my Inlaws' house, and a Wells Fargo lanyard.