Author Topic: Not being able to access website  (Read 1099 times)

Nibsey

Not being able to access website
« on: December 04, 2010, 10:00:45 AM »
Hi,

I've been having problems accessing this website in the evening (GMT). It's just as if the internet is not working for this site, I've tried it in multiple locations and it seems to be working fine in the morning.
“I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.”- Douglas Adams
Éire (Ireland)

Senasaurus Rex

Re: Not being able to access website
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 05:28:40 PM »
I have been having the same problem for the past week. Yesterday it worked just fine but day it wouldn't work in the morning. I can access the cache copy and when i tried on a different computer and still nothing was working.   

Nibsey

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 09:00:40 PM »
Same thing happened today at 20.30 GMT. Is this when the website is busiest?
“I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.”- Douglas Adams
Éire (Ireland)

The Opinionator

• You keep using that word.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 04:23:25 AM »
I have no advice, but there is 'down for everyone or just me', where you can check...well, if it's down for everyone or just you  ;D.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Nibsey

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 03:59:44 PM »
Already checked there and it says it's only down for me. However this is the same whether I'm in my parents house, my own house or in college. I'm able to access it today though so fingers crossed.
Éire (Ireland)