News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 06, 2016, 02:19:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 1264177 times)

Nikko-chan

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #6900 on: Yesterday at 05:39:12 PM »
Heh! Mel, that reminds me...

So Baby!Nikko was a food connoiseur even from an early age. When formula was transitioned to baby food... Baby!Nikko refused it. SunshineMom was beside herself. Until SunshineGrandma came up with the perfect solution. Mush up regular food. (peas, green beans, cooked to death carrots) and then Baby!Nikko will eat it.

It worked and the spoiled baby version of me happily gummed down any regular mushed food I could get my grubby little paws on. Except baby food. That was reserved to be thrown at the idiot grown ups in my presence who thought to feed Her Highness (ahem *waves*)  that slop.

Mel the Redcap

• Scheming Foreign Hussy!
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #6901 on: Yesterday at 09:06:32 PM »
Heh! Mel, that reminds me...

So Baby!Nikko was a food connoiseur even from an early age. When formula was transitioned to baby food... Baby!Nikko refused it. SunshineMom was beside herself. Until SunshineGrandma came up with the perfect solution. Mush up regular food. (peas, green beans, cooked to death carrots) and then Baby!Nikko will eat it.

It worked and the spoiled baby version of me happily gummed down any regular mushed food I could get my grubby little paws on. Except baby food. That was reserved to be thrown at the idiot grown ups in my presence who thought to feed Her Highness (ahem *waves*)  that slop.
Honestly, I tasted some of those baby foods (generally after Niece #1 threw a fit or Niece #2 wept over them), and egad! a couple were really horrible! So I don't blame Baby!Nikko at all for rejecting them flat out.  ;D
"Set aphasia to stun!"