A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Kids say the funniest things

<< < (202/282) > >>

Nikko-chan:

--- Quote from: Carotte on November 29, 2013, 01:03:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Twik on November 29, 2013, 12:11:14 PM ---Lava snakes, huh?  8)

--- End quote ---

Probably the plot of a next Doctor Who episode :)

--- End quote ---

Greeeat. As if the Weeping Angels weren't enough... now I have to be afraid of lava snakes too!? No fair!

twiggy:
DS (5yo): Hey Sister, do you know how you can tell that Mom loves us?
DD (2yo): Mommy love me, Mommy love you, Mommy love Baby, Mommy love *this went on for a while*
DS: Yeah, yeah, Mom loves lots of people. But do you know how I could tell that Mom loves me and you and Baby? Because she puts cheese in our scrambled eggs.
DD: I love cheese! Tank you Mommy for making me cheese. An tank you Jesus for the cheese. Amen

cwm:
Last night was Sproglet's 2nd birthday party. Once she got used to the crowd, she was an absolute ham for everything. Sis's boyfriend was bouncing her all around on the floor and playing with her when my grandma was getting ready to go.

My mom: Sproglet, say goodbye to GramB. (That's what she calls my grandma.)
Sproglet: (Points to the door) Door!

We all just about died laughing. Sis argued that she was being the perfect hostess, literally showing her guests the door as they left.

wonderfullyanonymous:
My granddaughter, for some reason likes to take off her pj's and then her diaper, when she is supposed to be sleeping. I fixed her buttons, I used a diaper pin and pinned the zipper on her pj's so she couldn't unzip them.

Saturday night, I listened to her getting angry, saying "Off off"

Grandmama won that round.

Piratelvr1121:

--- Quote from: wonderfullyanonymous on December 16, 2013, 07:37:43 PM ---My granddaughter, for some reason likes to take off her pj's and then her diaper, when she is supposed to be sleeping. I fixed her buttons, I used a diaper pin and pinned the zipper on her pj's so she couldn't unzip them.

Saturday night, I listened to her getting angry, saying "Off off"

Grandmama won that round.

--- End quote ---

Oooh, I'm going to have to remember that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version