A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Humor Me!

Kids say the funniest things

<< < (346/347) > >>

Frog24:
The 7yo comes downstairs to the breakfast table with a giant self-adhesive rhinestone stuck to each ear lobe.

"They're not earrings mommy," she tells me.  "They're reflectors so cars will see me when I cross the street."

crella:

--- Quote from: Frog24 on November 01, 2017, 06:31:54 PM ---The 7yo comes downstairs to the breakfast table with a giant self-adhesive rhinestone stuck to each ear lobe.

"They're not earrings mommy," she tells me.  "They're reflectors so cars will see me when I cross the street."

--- End quote ---

:D   :D  :D I love it!

wonderfullyanonymous:
My 6 y/o granddaughter uttered one day when she was told we didn't have any snack..."There is never any food here to eat."

parrot_girl:
Budgie, who has just turned six, was looking at the Christmas tree ornaments that he'd made in childcare and at pre-school, both of which featured a photo of him in a decorated star frame.

"Hm," he said, "I am quite the handsome fellow!"

Not modest, this one. :D

turtleIScream:
I always pack my kids lunches, and always send in a note. Except, I've been sick lately, and the kids have been getting hot lunch, sans notes. One day last week, I got up to get a snack, and found this that my son had tucked in his backpack - "Dear [TurtleSon], You are my favourite boy. Have a great day! Love, [TurtleSon]"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version