A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Kids say the funniest things

<< < (108/258) > >>

Outdoor Girl:
Years ago, there was a local radio station who had some local artists playing and singing Christmas carols that were recorded and replayed on the radio.  This one particular artist brought his 3 yr old son with them and they were singing 'Frosty the Snowman'.  You could very clearly hear, 'Frumpity Frump Frump' from the 3 yr old.  It was hysterical.

Elisabunny:
My 6-year-old DD has been playing Stupid Zombies on the Kindle.  So now she's squealing, "The dead bats are SOOOO cute!"

Slartibartfast:
While searching for something non-mind-numbing to watch with Babybartfast (age 4) today, I stumbled across the Avengers cartoon on Netflix.  She's watching quietly, absorbing the story, then announces "Look mom!  He [Iron Man] has BREASTS!"

Yeah, his costume in the cartoon does have pretty clearly defined pectorals, but everything Babybartfast knows about breasts she learned from me feeding Bittybartfast, so . . .

Bluenomi:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on November 20, 2012, 10:00:07 PM ---While searching for something non-mind-numbing to watch with Babybartfast (age 4) today, I stumbled across the Avengers cartoon on Netflix.  She's watching quietly, absorbing the story, then announces "Look mom!  He [Iron Man] has BREASTS!"

Yeah, his costume in the cartoon does have pretty clearly defined pectorals, but everything Babybartfast knows about breasts she learned from me feeding Bittybartfast, so . . .

--- End quote ---

DD got to milk a cow when we were visiting a farm recently and was a bit reluctant until she was told the udder was the cow's boobies. Now she tells everyone she got to milk the cow's boobies  ;D

kajunchick:
Last night my SIL and I were visiting and my DS4 walks up with a laser gun and starts "shooting" us. My SIL said, "DS4, you don't shoot people, you shoot birds. Or deer."

Without missing a beat, he turns to me and says, "Momma, pretend you a deer."

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version