A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Kids say the funniest things

<< < (110/240) > >>

pwv:
The kid was only 7 months old and not talking yet so she didn't actually *say* anything, but...

I was holding my niece and had to sneeze, so I turned away and sneezed rather loudly several times.  When I turned back to her, she was staring at me with a startled wide-eyed deer-in-headlights expression on her face, as if she was saying  "What the e-hell was that?"

Piratelvr1121:
That reminds me of a really cute video on youtube where a baby boy gets a very startled look on his face when his mama blows her nose, then he giggles.  You can tell she's doing it for fun after the first time but it's hysterical to see the boy "jump" back (he's in his walker) and then giggle.

blue2000:
Aww. Reminds me of when I was little, and one of my uncles used to blow his nose to entertain the kids (he made quite an impressive honking noise!).

Jones:
My son Boo refuses to speak. Occasionally I get a word, but he gets mad if we try to make him talk. Everyone said Just give him time.
Recently Boo had to have minor surgery  He woke up after, slow and groggy. A bright young orderly was chattering away to him. He looked her in the eye and said "Who you?" She gave her name, which is the same as a family member's, and Boo shook his head with a "No." It was awesome to see him speak like that!
He's gone back to his mostly nonspeaking self. Guess it was the drugs talking  ;)

Layla Miller:

--- Quote from: Piratelvr1121 on December 05, 2012, 07:16:28 PM ---That reminds me of a really cute video on youtube where a baby boy gets a very startled look on his face when his mama blows her nose, then he giggles.  You can tell she's doing it for fun after the first time but it's hysterical to see the boy "jump" back (he's in his walker) and then giggle.

--- End quote ---

LOL!  My almost 4-month-old was on her tummy on the floor the other day, while the cat was facing her a few feet away.  The cat started sneezing repeatedly, while DD just stared at him with an entranced grin on her face.  Apparently cat sneezes are the most entertaining thing on the planet.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version