A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Kids say the funniest things

<< < (135/282) > >>

Mental Magpie:
Ten year old niece about my dogs, "They're just so cute I can't stand it!"  Note, this is about the millionth time she's seen them.

CakeBeret:
DS (almost 3) and I were out and about when he spotted a heavily bearded man. Cue an excited shout of, "Mommy! Is that JESUS?!" I hastily shushed him while trying not to bust out laughing.

He also likes to use the phrase "Oh my gracious", except that he can't pronounce gracious. It always comes out "Squay-shussss" and it cracks me up when he uses it.

mmswm:
My 10 year old son and my 10 year  old brother, talking about who would be what Angry Birds character if everybody in their lives were Angry Birds:

<Older Brother> would have to be king pig because he's just mean.

It really was everything I could do to keep from laughing.

booklover03:

--- Quote from: mmswm on February 16, 2013, 11:28:03 PM ---My 13yo, in the tone of a mad, evil scientist bent on taking over the world, while the small dogs were following him around the house...

"Come, my army of tiny dogs!"

--- End quote ---

Hahahaha! I just love this! I needed a laugh and this really did it, lol.

AfleetAlex:

--- Quote from: Elisabunny on February 17, 2013, 06:45:01 PM ---A few years ago, we were transferring some dry grass to the barn to suppliment the goats' feed.  YS (probably about 10 at the time) while carrying his pitchfork said, "Look!  I'm an angry mob!"

--- End quote ---

I'm practically in tears laughing at my desk! Thanks, I needed that on a snowy Friday.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version