A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Kids say the funniest things

<< < (146/282) > >>

ladyknight1:
When my husband was small, he visited his grandparents very often. When he was 5, he was staying with them for an extended period and his grandfather was making lunch. DH saw his grandpa take a can out of the cabinet, then use the can opener to open it.

DH could smell fish, and he told his grandpa, "Can't eat cat food, grandpa, gotta eat meat!"

DH is in his 40's and that is still a favorite reminder his aunts and uncles love to tease him with.

Coralreef:
DS was about 3 at the time.  My brother's name is Donald.  I was talking to brother on the phone and he asked to speak to DS.  I hand the phone over and there is a short conversation, but my son was elated. He just talked to Mr.McDonald, of fast food chain fame. 

DD was about 4.  She wanted to go to a favourite restaurant of ours, but couldn't remember the name.  She described it as "the chicken with the red hair", as per their logo.  Clear enough and the name stuck, this is what the whole family calls that restaurant for the last 20 years.

Doll Fiend:
Don't have any children but have had many laughs from this thread! Thank you all for sharing!

CrochetFanatic:
Picture it: a family with two children under the age of three, and four very gassy dogs.  One of the last times we visited, my mom waved a hand in front of her nose and said, "Man, those dogs stink..."  The two-year-old got a wicked grin on her face, and said, "Gotcha!  It wasn't the dogs!~"  Which was followed by her turning her back and wiggling her butt.  ::)

Tierrainney:
My youngest just announced after rolling a ball past the cat:

"and the cat was like, done that, been there."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version