A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Kids say the funniest things

<< < (185/263) > >>

kajunchick:
At church, our drummer sits to the side, and he's not visible behind the piano. This morning my DS asked me who was making the "glitter" (he was talking about the cymbals).

Slartibartfast:
"Mommy, when I grow up, I want to be just like you!"

"Aw, thanks!  How so?"

"I'll sleep a lot!"

Tierrainney:
Today youngest child (8 year old) was asking me about babies. Then she asked if I would ever have another baby. On being told, no, she replied "Aw!, Now I'll never have anyone to boss around."

Layla Miller:
We've been teaching DD (going on 14 months) sign language, and she's really starting to figure it out these days.  Yesterday she figured out that making the "milk" sign gets her milk at meals and snacktime.  At dinner last night, she asked for her milk and drank the last bit, so DH went to refill the cup.  She made the sign again while he was doing that, so I said, "Just one minute and you can have your milk back," knowing she probably didn't understand what I was saying.  To my surprise, she stopped making the sign and just looked calmly at me.

Then she started frantically making the sign with both hands.  Either she didn't understand after all, or she did but didn't care because MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK!  ;D

Julia Mercer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsS4uCRrN_Y

This video fits this category to a t!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version