Author Topic: Kids say the funniest things  (Read 201171 times)

norrina

Re: Kids say the funniest things
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2011, 08:58:56 PM »
I heard this one from the Grandmother of the little boy ---

A 4-year old boy accidentally walked in the bathroom while his 8-month pregnant mother was showering.  A few days later, out of the blue, the little boy tells his dad "I know what color the baby's hair is going to be", then announced the color.  Later that day the mother and father were discussing it.  The color the boy named was the color of the hair he saw when his mother was in the shower.  Yes, that hair. 

This reminds me of a story my ex-BF told on himself from when he was young. He and his mother were in the shower together (and I suspect this may have been the end of that practice, lol), when he asked her where her p*nis was. She told him she did not have one. But he didn't buy it, he put his little hands on his little hips, looked her in the eye and said, "You can't fool me, I know you have one tucked up there somewhere in all that fur!"

Sharnita

• Super Hero!
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2011, 09:15:01 PM »
A friend who teaches math got back a test where there was a question that had two triangles and asked the kids "are these two figures similar?  Why or why not?"  One of the kids answered "No - one is a smaller virgin"  We are assuming the student meant "version"

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2011, 11:20:58 PM »
I've had long (really long) hair since forever, but this week I cut it short.  Really short.  Almost-shaved short.  I've also got pretty fair skin, but one dark mole on the side of my neck.

Babybartfast loves my new haircut, because apparently now she can see I have a second mole on the back of my neck.  Except she has decided it's not a "mole," it's a "nipple."

Any time I pick her up, she has to poke my neck and tell me all about how I have two nipples  :-[

NutMeg

« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2011, 02:47:21 AM »
When I was just a baby, my mum was bathing me and my older brother together. He would have been roughly 18 months old. He was splashing around delightedly, and then looked at me. His eyes got wide. He looked at my mum in horror, pointed at my crotch, and said "Big owie."

I laugh every time I think about that. Poor kid.
"You're hostages! This is a life-and-death situation here. Start acting like it! We're your captors. We're armed. There's rules. There's a whole school of etiquette to this!" - Dr. Daniel Jackson                

kajunchick

« Reply #154 on: February 28, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »
We had a couple of funny incidents this weekend. Yesterday morning I brought my DS (2) next door to help my dad feed the cows. We were standing in the barn looking over they hayrack and DS said "Them cows ALL have tails on them booties." Then he patted his own behind and said, "I have a booty." My dad said, "Yes, but you don't have a tail!"

My niece (4) was playing with her mom's iphone, and she wanted to go jump on the trampoline, so I told her to give me the phone. She handed it to me and said, "When we drop it, we say Good God it has an otter box!"  ;D I told my SIL and she said that she had dropped the phone the day before and said, Thank God we have an otter box.
Everybody in this family needs to just calm down and eat some fruit or something.

MommyPenguin

• My blog!
« Reply #155 on: February 28, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »
Otter box?

gramma dishes

• Super Hero!
« Reply #156 on: February 28, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »
Otter box?

Me too.  I had to Google it.  It's apparently a protective case for the iphone.

magiccat26

• Goddess in training!
« Reply #157 on: February 28, 2011, 12:06:49 PM »
Another one from my 8 year old this weekend.

For some reason, girls want to date rock stars like Justin Beiber.  But, if a boy approaches me, I'll be all like "Hi-yah!" until he's on the ground.  Then I'll yell "Man down!  I didn't do it!"

Yes, Kitten is a strange blend of Ms. Piggy and Bart Simpson  ;)
“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.” — Catherine Aird

bookworm317

• Proud child of the 80's
« Reply #158 on: February 28, 2011, 12:17:20 PM »

For some reason, girls want to date rock stars like Justin Beiber.  But, if a boy approaches me, I'll be all like "Hi-yah!" until he's on the ground.  Then I'll yell "Man down!  I didn't do it!"

Magiccat, I love your daughter! ;D That's just awesome!

kajunchick

« Reply #159 on: February 28, 2011, 04:50:49 PM »
That's hilarious! I love it!  ;D
Everybody in this family needs to just calm down and eat some fruit or something.

Enigmatism

« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2011, 07:39:28 AM »

If your DD and mine ever go out 'looking for love' together... I feel sorry for any victim boy victim they happen upon!

Enigmatism

« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2011, 07:43:43 AM »
My DD was telling me how she split up with her boyfriend! (Boyfriend! She's 9. :o)

Apparently she sat him down and broke it to him gently. 'We have to break up. It's not me, it's you.'
I asked if that shouldn't be the other way round. She replied 'But it is his fault. He's a jerk. He doesn't understand the offside rule and thinks rugby is rubbish.'

I'm glad she has such high standards (I think)! ;D

bookworm317

• Proud child of the 80's
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2011, 10:27:06 AM »
My DD was telling me how she split up with her boyfriend! (Boyfriend! She's 9. :o)

Apparently she sat him down and broke it to him gently. 'We have to break up. It's not me, it's you.'
I asked if that shouldn't be the other way round. She replied 'But it is his fault. He's a jerk. He doesn't understand the offside rule and thinks rugby is rubbish.'

I'm glad she has such high standards (I think)! ;D

Yeah, he's obviously not good enough for your daughter.

faithlessone

« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »
She sounds like she's got her priorities right in order!! You've obviously raised her well, Enigmatism!

Nora

« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2011, 12:24:09 PM »
"It's not me, it's you"...

Best 9 y/o EVER!
Just because someone is offended that does not mean they are in the right.