Author Topic: Signatures Not Showing Up?  (Read 802 times)

noexitwounds

• She of the Radically Different Perspective
  • I have a plan. I just haven't thought of it yet.
Signatures Not Showing Up?
« on: December 27, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »
I noticed that signatures aren't showing up for any of the members in threads I'm active in. I'm guessing this is a site wide issue.

I was wondering what was happening and if you knew when the signatures will be active again/if the signatures will be active again?
Did you know that cats can make one thousand different sounds and dogs can only make ten? Cats, man. Not to be trusted. -- Jake Jensen, The Losers

Ticia

• Global Moderator
Re: Signatures Not Showing Up?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 12:21:26 AM »
I don't think it's a forum thing. Can you check one thing for me in your profile?

Go to Profile, and then Look and Layout Preferences, and then look for a little check box that says "Don't show users' signatures." and make sure it is unchecked.

If that's not the problem then I don't know what's going on. I can see my signature.

Edited to remove a stray comma.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:40:59 PM by Ticia »
Utah

noexitwounds

• She of the Radically Different Perspective
  • I have a plan. I just haven't thought of it yet.
Re: Signatures Not Showing Up?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 12:37:11 AM »
Wow, whoops, I feel kinda silly.  I have no idea how that box got checked. I must have accidentally clicked it when I was editing my profile recently.

Thanks for the heads up!
Did you know that cats can make one thousand different sounds and dogs can only make ten? Cats, man. Not to be trusted. -- Jake Jensen, The Losers