Author Topic: The Women my husband works with  (Read 1325 times)

AprilRenee

The Women my husband works with
« on: June 24, 2007, 03:40:53 AM »
As some of you know, my husband started a new job this week. Monday was his first day.

he works with all women, except for the owners, who are  a gay male couple. He works with a florist company who does weddings and large events.

He's a driver for them, and during his trainer, he was coupled with one of the women and they hit it off pretty well. I guess they talk about everything under the sun.

he told me he was talking to her about the stress that I'm under lately. That was a couple days ago.

yesterday, as he was leaving work, the women got together and handed him a planted azaela (spelling?) and told him to give it to me. They cleared it with the owners and everything. This is NOT a cheap plant either. DH says they would have charged about 75 dollars for it.

I've never even MET these women (or the owners for that matter), nor even spoken to them on the phone. DH has only worked with them for 5 days and yet they got together to do something nice for us.

It really made my day.

I think I'm going to send DH to work with some cookies next week to thank them.

jais

• Super Hero!
  • Two Friends. Two Hearts. One Promise. One Love.
Re: The Women my husband works with
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 03:58:30 AM »
Oh wow! Sounds like your DH is working with some "keepers".  I hope the stress decreases soon.  :)