- Don't step on other people's mats.
- In a class that is not full give those around you space.
- If you need a certain spot (I need a wall for balance for example, in the summer I need to be near where the A/C vent comes out) get to class early enough to get it, do not expect someone to move for you.
- Do not have conversations during the class or the final relaxation, we're hear to listen to the teacher and relax, not listen to what you had for lunch
- When putting your props back please make sure to fold the blanket correctly, roll up the strap and stack the blocks neatly.
I am sure there are more. Welcome to yoga. I've been doing it since March last year and love it!