Author Topic: Chef's customer re-enactment videos  (Read 2938 times)

still in va

• used to be gjcva1
Re: Chef's customer re-enactment videos
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 10:48:45 AM »
i haven't been able to find the videos, neither on youtube nor on the site listed as it said the video was disabled. does anyone have another link?

It appears the video has been moved to a private channel.  I think if it had started there it would have been fine but at his point I think she should hae removed them rather then just limiting access to her friends. what say all?

she has a YouTube channel that had all of the customer reenactments, and the segment she appeared in of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.  just checked, and the only thing still there is the DDD segment, and some movie shot for the City Paper website.  all reenactments have been taken down.

kingsrings

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 07:49:08 PM »
So, it sounds like this woman is like the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld, correct?
I'd be too unnerved by their behavior to dine there, I want to be comfortable and relaxed while dining, not constantly worrying if I was saying or doing the right thing according to them.

padua

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 10:04:43 PM »
i haven't been able to find the videos, neither on youtube nor on the site listed as it said the video was disabled. does anyone have another link?

It appears the video has been moved to a private channel.  I think if it had started there it would have been fine but at his point I think she should hae removed them rather then just limiting access to her friends. what say all?

she has a YouTube channel that had all of the customer reenactments, and the segment she appeared in of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.  just checked, and the only thing still there is the DDD segment, and some movie shot for the City Paper website.  all reenactments have been taken down.

perhaps too much customer backlash then?

Mopsy428

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 06:36:32 PM »
The one where the husband comes in before his wife? So? She could have been driving to find a place to park, or talking on the phone, or something. I guess I don't see that as not being chivalrous.

I think that one was because the guy left the door open and refused to shut it because his wife was "right behind him".  He should have waited for her or at the very least shut the door is what they were trying to say, I think.

Probably. I just didn't see it as this horrible offense. Rudeness aside, I don't actually think they are very well done, or even funny.
It's clueless at best, especially when the temperature is freezing cold, and people keep the doors open, allowing the cold air to come into the restaurant where people are eating, presumably with no jackets on.