Author Topic: Ricky Gervais and The Golden Globes- UPDATE #57  (Read 7115 times)

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
Re: Ricky Gervais and The Golden Globes- UPDATE #57
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2011, 09:19:10 AM »
And now the Golden Globe folks are saying it isn't true they asked him back and it was all in Ricky's head.   ::)
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

PeterM

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »
And now the Golden Globe folks are saying it isn't true they asked him back and it was all in Ricky's head.   ::)

Good grief. At this point someone should just fall back and nuke the Golden Globes people from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Sabbyfrog2

• Super Hero!
  • I'm a Super Hero! Now where's my cape?
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2011, 09:37:54 AM »

Good grief. At this point someone should just fall back and nuke the Golden Globes people from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Seriously. It's one of the most useless and pointless (read: bias) award shows in existance. No one (expect the celebs that actually benefit from it and the HFP of course...  ;) ) would miss it that much.

Wonderflonium

• DO NOT BOUNCE
  • Super Hero!
  • I have a PhD in horribleness.
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2011, 09:51:30 AM »
Seriously. It's one of the most useless and pointless (read: bias) award shows in existance. No one (expect the celebs that actually benefit from it, the HFP, and the people who love the red carpet coverage...  ;) ) would miss it that much.
The status is not quo!

Jan74

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2011, 08:10:28 PM »
I'm a total movie ignorant person so I have to confess I watch only the red carpet coverages. I watch the Emmy sometimes cause I do watch tv.