Author Topic: Brian Haner, such a classy guy!  (Read 1435 times)

Akarui Kibuno

Brian Haner, such a classy guy!
« on: January 26, 2011, 03:02:07 PM »
I heard about him though Jeff Dunham shows.

One of his own acts caught my attention, and I think I like his work. Pretty cool.

As I mentioned in "Good News" , Jeff Dunham will in in Paris, France in April. I was browsing Brian Haner's website when I went "DUH I will see if I can send him an e-mail" .

Here is the best part : I did send the email, and he did reply! Basically I asked him if he would be there too (he will) and if yes, would he accept to take a picture with me so that I would have this treasured memory of the show.

He replied that he would be there, and that I should email him again a couple of days before the show to remind him. I replied back, thanking him profusely, and apologizing for being too excited, while noting that I do, in fact, have good manners in public.

What a sweet artist!
My FB rants blog (English) - My personal site (French)
A click on one of the ads every so often would help a lot if possible. Thank you <3 .

tarheel220

Re: Brian Haner, such a classy guy!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 04:27:54 PM »
That is very cool!  Who knows, he might even get Jeff in the picture with you!  ;D

Akarui Kibuno

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 03:20:07 AM »
That is very cool!  Who knows, he might even get Jeff in the picture with you!  ;D

I actually said that in my second reply, but to be honest to E-Hell and to him I said that I thought about him first because (in my mind I thought "While I love Jeff...") I admire musicians and I think his act is pretty much the coolest thing ever.

With that said, I did e-mail writer Stephen Clarke too and he did reply as well (totally unrelated subject haha) , thanking me about it.

A click on one of the ads every so often would help a lot if possible. Thank you <3 .

Akarui Kibuno

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 08:48:05 AM »
You get to meet Guitar Guy? That's so cool. So jealous right now (not that I know him outside the Jeff Dunham stuff, but he is pretty cute)  ;)

Oh yes! And his Guitar Hero act, while not appropriate for kids IMO, is excellent XD . Told him I'll totally buy his CD if he brings it as merchandise XD (and I'd get it signed, too, I guess. Haha)

bookworm317

• Proud child of the 80's
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 10:12:19 AM »
You DO know, Akarui, that you're going to have to tell us ALL about it! With pictures, of course!

Akarui Kibuno

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 11:04:04 AM »
You DO know, Akarui, that you're going to have to tell us ALL about it! With pictures, of course!

Hence me trying to avoid losing the charger for the camera's battery  >:D . And strong urge to buy a bigger memory card  ;D .

bookworm317

• Proud child of the 80's
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 03:45:40 PM »

Hence me trying to avoid losing the charger for the camera's battery  >:D . And strong urge to buy a bigger memory card  ;D .

Tape the charger to your body(it won't get lost that way, you know?) and buy a bigger memory card(you'd be doing it for a good cause--us eHellions!).