News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• May 25, 2015, 05:53:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat  (Read 249946 times)

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
Re: S/O Dear Dog...Dear Cat
« Reply #2205 on: May 14, 2015, 01:56:06 PM »
Dear Fish,

When I offered you a taste of my peach salsa, I expected you to sniff it, shake your head, and glare at me.

You stuck your head all the way in the dish and chowed down.

Okay, then. Point to you.

Love,
The Big Pink Thing
Bingle bongle dingle dangle yickity-do yickity-dah ping-pong lippy-toppy too tah.

greencat

« Reply #2206 on: May 14, 2015, 02:33:27 PM »
Dear laundry kittens,

Welcome to my bathroom.  Please enjoy the wet food!  I'm glad you can also chow down on the kibble.  I am sorry that your mother jetted out of the room at high speed.  I'd hoped she'd stay in there with you for a bit.

Love,
Your temporary human

songbird

« Reply #2207 on: May 14, 2015, 09:51:42 PM »
Dear Redford and Mr. Kitty,

I just want to prepare you boys.  My human child may bring home another kitty this weekend (her friend is moving and can't take her kitties with her).  I'd like you to welcome the newcomer the same way you were welcomed by the kitties who were here before you. Thanks in advance.

Dear Duchess,

Please read my note to the boys, and be grateful your daddy wants you to be an "only".  Though I suspect that if I ever brought you here, you'd be running this house within days ....

rain

« Reply #2208 on: May 14, 2015, 11:55:50 PM »
Dear Ghost and Princess - I can't sleep when you're both snoring
In search of a tag line

greencat

« Reply #2209 on: May 16, 2015, 03:59:26 AM »
Dear Casper,

I am glad you decided to come back for your babies.  Please enjoy the fine hospitality of my bathroom, complete with litterbox, water, kibble, and frequently replenished gushifud.

Love,
Not-the-mama

Nikko-chan

« Reply #2210 on: May 17, 2015, 02:26:14 PM »
Dear ciaran and toddy,

What the...? Thanks. Thanks a lot for finding the nest of baby mice and eradicating them. Poor babies.... And a special thank you to ciaran for bringing a baby mouse present into my mom's room, just to show what a good little hunter you are. Please stop.

Sincerely,

The provider of goosh and pets.

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #2211 on: May 17, 2015, 10:00:24 PM »
Dear furbabies,

I promise the vacuum will not eat, mame, or kill you...It's just noisy. Also, I'm sorry mopping the kitchen floor disrupted your eating schedule. The extra treats should make up for it though.

Much love,
The non furry one
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

JadeGirl

« Reply #2212 on: May 18, 2015, 01:02:05 AM »
Dear Stitch

I'm so glad that you're feeling better now - you gave Mummy a big fright when you were sick.  You were such a good boy for the vet and I don't know how you managed to charm the nursing staff so thoroughly.  Unfortunately, you will need to keep having these tablets for a few more days to make sure that your mouth owie heals up properly and doesn't become infected.

It breaks my heart when you cry as I purrito you with the towel before giving you your medicine.  I'm sorry that I got tears on your head but I have to do this for your own good and it makes me cry too, when I hear your distress.  Thank you for still loving me and letting me give you lots of pets and cuddles afterwards.

Lots of love
The big, non-furry kitty

Vequihellin

« Reply #2213 on: May 18, 2015, 04:14:31 AM »
Dear Bunnies,

When you are free to run around the garden and eat whatever you like, I'd generally prefer it if you trimmed the grass and you are welcome to go to town on the Dandelions to your hearts content. I'm less keen on you eating the Lavender, Rosemary, my rose bushes, the fuschias, my deckchairs, the fencing, or each other....

Love,
The scary bipeds that bring food.

MaryR

« Reply #2214 on: May 18, 2015, 01:43:45 PM »
Hi Stitch

Tell your slave, errrr, human to buy some yummy Pill Pockets. If you chew them just right, you can spit the pill out and just eat the treat. Sometimes you can get 3 or 4 treats this way and your human will make funny noises.

Purrs,
Missy

JadeGirl

« Reply #2215 on: May 18, 2015, 07:51:34 PM »
Hi Missy

I will get my slave right onto it. Thanks for the tip!

Stitch

MonteCristo

• My Esty Shop
« Reply #2216 on: May 19, 2015, 01:06:52 PM »
Alexei & Lyla,

I promise I will try very hard to remember to turn the alarm off before I open the door from now on.  I apoligize for laughing at you two, but watching both of you try to run multiple equally decisive directions at the same time to escape the sound was quite hilarious. So stop giving me those looks...you try only getting 4 hours of sleep a day instead of your usual 22 and we'll see how cognizant you are!

Love,
The one who provides all the beds.

Liliane

• Blossoming Pearl Chevalier
    • My tumblr
« Reply #2217 on: May 19, 2015, 01:19:30 PM »
Dear Rika,

While I appreciate that it's quite unseasonably cold right now, and that you hate the cold, and that you rather enjoy snuggles with the nice warm human in the blanket cocoon...

Keep your fuzzy rear out of my face. I'd rather smell cat breath than cat butt. Bleah.

Sigh,
the Not-Furry One.
"The wild roses have died, Father, and I know not what to do."

spookycatlady

« Reply #2218 on: May 22, 2015, 02:51:07 PM »
Dear Jetpack Johnson,

You. Don't. Need. Dat.

Seriously, stop grabbing things off the counter to watch them fall.

Love,
fud ladee