News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• May 25, 2016, 01:56:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?  (Read 2656071 times)

Morticia

• Stepmonster's Travels
Re: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?
« Reply #23010 on: Today at 01:05:08 PM »
Anyone else tried to make a phone call using the TV remote?

Not that but I have tried to unlock my back door with my work badge. 

Back when I had a work badge, I would routinely hold it up to the hand sanitizer dispenser.
Now our mom says she's changed her mind about the devil's brood, they may be evil so she thinks, but at least they're never rude...
                                        -- Big Rude Jake

My travel blog: http://www.stepmonster.ca

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #23011 on: Today at 01:35:37 PM »
Anyone else tried to make a phone call using the TV remote?

Not that but I have tried to unlock my back door with my work badge. 

Back when I had a work badge, I would routinely hold it up to the hand sanitizer dispenser.
I always tried swiping mine to use the elevator  ::)
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

siamesecat2965

« Reply #23012 on: Today at 01:40:07 PM »
I don't know how I survived in the 70s and 80s when if you missed a show, that was tough luck until summer when they did re-runs.  ;D  We did eventually get a VCR but that was usually reserved for very important shows because it was such a pain to use.

I remember when DVRs were brandy new and a bit pricy, friends had one and I thought this is the best. thing. ever.! As soon as I could, I got one.

I love mine. Yet I think back to the pre-cable days, when you watched the holiday specials the once-a-year they were one, and if you missed it, too bad, and it really wasn't that big a deal!

Now? if you miss something, all you do is look to see when its on again, nad record.