Author Topic: In Retrospect, I Should Have Walked When....  (Read 9248 times)

Dazi

• like the flower
Re: In Retrospect, I Should Have Walked When....
« Reply #60 on: Today at 08:12:49 AM »
When just everything he said somehow came back to be about his ex,  Sharona. How he missed her, how she was the love of his life, he'd never get over her, etc.  Also, his friends and brother apologized to me when he introduced me as his girlfriend (ladies,  just take that as a really bad sign and run the other direction of that ever happens to you).

Thankfully, that relationship lasted only about six months. He saved me the trouble of feeling guilty about dumping him by having an affair with my boss.

So a few years later, he married Sharona. He cheated on her too.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Dazi

• like the flower
Re: In Retrospect, I Should Have Walked When....
« Reply #61 on: Today at 08:28:13 AM »
One from a friend... "When he said his name was Eric".

Over the course of the years friend has seriously dated four other guys named Eric. After number three, I jokingly suggested she blacklist any other guys with the name. She says she should have listened to me.

1. Serial philanderer
2. G@y
3. Married (Eventually left his wife for a man. Eric and Paul have been together now about 15 years and couldn't be happier.)
4. G@y
5. Also G@y

I don't know how she ends up with G@y men named Eric, but she does have a knack.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah