News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• May 24, 2017, 07:17:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Silly things that have made you happy recently  (Read 312695 times)

Dazi

• like the flower
Re: Silly things that have made you happy recently
« Reply #2820 on: May 19, 2017, 12:29:05 AM »
I don't know that it made me happy per se, but I was amused. I just started a new college class. There are a lot of dual enrolled high students in my area. I was mistaken for a HS student by my professor and a group of actual HS students in my class. No one believed me that I am actually not too far from 40 vs 18.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

cicero

« Reply #2821 on: May 22, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »
Went hiking yesterday and I keep going back to look at the pictures because the views of the Catskills and the never ending miles of green were exquisite. gave me much needed energy to get back to adulting today

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

jpcher

« Reply #2822 on: Yesterday at 05:17:07 PM »
Amazon chat service. It's quick, easy, no need to wait on hold! Love it! ;D

I placed an order the other day for 3 items. I received notice that a 4th Xitem will arrive tomorrow. Xitem was something that I ordered with a previous order (maybe a month ago) and have already received. I clicked on the "return/exchange" button and was told that Xitem was non-returnable.

I decided to try the chat function, gave complete details, asked if I did something wrong to have Xitem reordered, and within seconds chat responded with "Thank you for the detailed information. Please wait for two mints."

Situation was resolved in under 5 minutes (since it's non-returnable, I was told to keep it and a refund has been issued).

I'm wondering if my two mints (Godiva mints? Hopefully?) will be shipped over night.  ;D

VorFemme

• It's too darned hot! (song from Kiss Me, Kate)
« Reply #2823 on: Yesterday at 05:50:44 PM »
Andes mints are also good - but I'd need at least two small boxes of them - because they are tiny...

Or is someone really, really bad at typing/keyboarding and fumble fingered their contraction?

Excuse me, I am now hungry for a mint myself.
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I explain?

Black Delphinium

• The Black Flower
« Reply #2824 on: Yesterday at 06:37:15 PM »
Middle SiL is a designer of ethically sourced vegan handbags. Apparently, a young actress was photographed carrying one of Middle SiL's clutch bags at Cannes!
When angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel. ~The Marquis De Carabas