A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

The "This Might Be A Stupid Question, But...." Thread

<< < (2/1847) > >>

otterwoman:

--- Quote from: petal on February 27, 2011, 12:32:46 AM ---what a great thread!!!

i've always wondered about body washes.  do you use them instead of soap or as well as soap? 

--- End quote ---

I use wash instead of soap. No one has complained to me that I smell...

Firecat:

--- Quote from: petal on February 27, 2011, 12:32:46 AM ---what a great thread!!!

i've always wondered about body washes.  do you use them instead of soap or as well as soap? 

--- End quote ---

In place of soap - you get one of those puffy things made out of net, wet it down, squirt on some body wash, work the net thingy between your hands until you get suds, and then scrub away. It can be less drying to the skin than soap, and you also don't end up with those little bits of soap that are too small to use.

Nurvingiel:
I thought that "body wash" was just another name for soap.

I mean, you can rub bar soap on to a shower puff and wash with that too.

wyozozo:
I use it in place of soap.

Sugar scrubs........not for people without a shower, correct?

petal:
excellent

i use body wash on bub.  we choose a new lovely smell every few months.  the one we have at the moment is my favourite.  its a lime one that claims to have 20 fresh limes squeazed into it.  its a great way to start the day.

bub uses those puff ball things.   i always wondered  about this so still used soap.  so i can stop and just use the body wash.  lovely

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version