A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

The "This Might Be A Stupid Question, But...." Thread

<< < (1222/1847) > >>

Outdoor Girl:
^  Can't help you.  I never changed.  I was rather well endowed to begin with, though, so maybe that's the difference?

Doll Fiend:

--- Quote from: Carotte on November 19, 2012, 02:02:52 PM ---Silly question but I was curious (but don't know where to look) as to how long after starting taking the pill (as in the oral contraceptive pill - here just saying 'the pill' will have everyone understand) does the secondary effect in the lines of gaining a size or two of bra/bosom start?
I don't know if it varies between compositions of the pill but since most girls mentions gaining a size or two I was curious.

--- End quote ---

Wish that had worked for me! Never saw a change. And I am AA to begin with.

2littlemonkeys:

--- Quote from: Outdoor Girl on November 19, 2012, 02:07:36 PM ---^  Can't help you.  I never changed.  I was rather well endowed to begin with, though, so maybe that's the difference?

--- End quote ---

Me either.  And I'm average.

jpcher:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on November 17, 2012, 04:21:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: jpcher on November 17, 2012, 04:09:22 PM ---New silly question --

Grocery shopping for Tgiving day. When is the best time to do this in order to avoid crowds while making sure your produce is still fresh?

Is Sunday too early? Or will the stores be just as crowded due to working people doing their weekend shopping?

When do you shop?

--- End quote ---

Try some of those green produce bags - your store probably has them in the produce section.  They really do work!  Then you could shop a week ahead of time and wouldn't have to worry about the produce issue.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I did pick up the green produce bags for my fresh herbs.

I went shopping this morning (Monday) at 10:00 a.m. and when I pulled into the parking lot I was pleasantly surprised. There were maybe 6-7 other cars there. No muss, no fuss, clerks that were busily stocking the shelves were very courteous and helpful.

By the time I left the store, the parking lot was full.

WillyNilly:

--- Quote from: Carotte on November 19, 2012, 02:02:52 PM ---Silly question but I was curious (but don't know where to look) as to how long after starting taking the pill (as in the oral contraceptive pill - here just saying 'the pill' will have everyone understand) does the secondary effect in the lines of gaining a size or two of bra/bosom start?
I don't know if it varies between compositions of the pill but since most girls mentions gaining a size or two I was curious.

--- End quote ---

Never.  And if it does you should talk to your Dr because the pill won't make your boobs actually grow, that would be swelling or bloat aka a negative side effect.  Usually if your breasts go up a size your also get cramps, breast tenderness, nausea and other not so hot side effects (of course symptoms vary from person to person).  If you ever get any physical side effect (welcomed or not) from a drug you should read the drug info insert and speak to your Dr.

(I am not a Dr, but I have been on the pill, various brands, for the better part of 18 years.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version