A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

The "This Might Be A Stupid Question, But...." Thread

<< < (1298/1843) > >>

lady_disdain:
Duct tape?

:D

Jones:

--- Quote from: lady_disdain on January 06, 2013, 01:59:22 PM ---Duct tape?

:D

--- End quote ---

I just went into the giggles at that..hehe.

I gave him a lollipop and did my best. If one side's shorter than the other, well, at least he's too young to care.

turtleIScream:

--- Quote from: Jones on January 06, 2013, 01:56:38 PM ---How does one go about getting a toddler to sit still for a haircut?

We don't have any barbers/hair salons in town that cater to toddlers or I'd take Boo Bear there and make it their business to figure out.  :P He just needs his side curls cut back a bit, but apparently the trimmer I have tickles.

--- End quote ---

Naps. And hats.

We could only get one side of our son's head done while he was napping, so he'd wear a hat until the next nap time/hair trimming session. Fortunately, he now cooperates at the barber.

AustenFan:

--- Quote from: Jones on January 06, 2013, 01:56:38 PM ---How does one go about getting a toddler to sit still for a haircut?

We don't have any barbers/hair salons in town that cater to toddlers or I'd take Boo Bear there and make it their business to figure out.  :P He just needs his side curls cut back a bit, but apparently the trimmer I have tickles.

--- End quote ---

Is there anything that Boo Bear is mesmerized by? A movie, special toy, favorite person who can distract while you cut?

VorFemme:
We went to one children's shop that had a horse, a lion, and a car (similar to carousel animals - or the small coin operated "rides" that used to be outside some larger stores) for the kids to sit in.  And a tv to watch a looped cartoon/movie on.  It worked...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version