A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

The "This Might Be A Stupid Question, But...." Thread

<< < (1341/1972) > >>

jpcher:
RE: Passing security without a ticket.

Thanks for the info, everybody. I will definitely look into this further.

I know it was about 6 years ago my mother and I received passes to the arrival gate to pick up my nieces' and newphew. But they were minors and my sister made arrangements ahead of time. My mother even had a notarized letter from my sister.

I'm pretty sure it's just one long haul to Europe, no layover in the states.

--- Quote from: guihong on January 30, 2013, 07:14:53 PM ---I think I would first check the TSA website, or if there's a specific page of TSA requirements on the airport website.  You (and DD2) should get familiar with this information so she knows what she can pack, what can be carried on, plus how and when to check in for an international flight (even if she has a leg within the U.S.).  DD2 will also have to know what to do at customs in France.

--- End quote ---

Great advice, gui. Thank you.

emwithme:
Now this is a *really* stupid question

Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing your teeth? 

blueyzca01:
I do it after.  Brushing loosens and digs out most of the surface gunk.  Flossing after enables you to get to the gunk brushing missed.

Betelnut:

--- Quote from: emwithme on February 01, 2013, 01:41:10 PM ---Now this is a *really* stupid question

Do you floss BEFORE or AFTER brushing your teeth?

--- End quote ---

I floss before so that the brushing washes away the gunk that might have dropped out from the flossing.

Luci:
Before, because the toothpaste has stuff in it that is supposed to protect the teeth and flossing would just wipe it off again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version