A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Time For a Coffee Break!

The "This Might Be A Stupid Question, But...." Thread

<< < (1341/2472) > >>

wheeitsme:
It depends on the mouthwash.

I have one that is supposed to be used before (it loosens gunk), and one that is supposed to be used after (it kills germs n stuff).

Mental Magpie:
Am I shaving my armpits wrong?  Is there something I'm missing?  It never looks like I shaved, more like it's been a day or two.  I can never get that smooth, hairless look.  Am I doing something wrong or is it just my skin/hair pigment?

Outdoor Girl:
I think it might depend on your hair/skin pigment.  If your hair is dark and your skin is very pale, even if the hair is cut a short as it can be, you'll still see it.  If your pits are quite concave, it is hard to get a close shave.

When I shave my pits, I shave down, then up, then sideways to the left then sideways to the right.  In other words, in all four directions.  I find it gives me the closest shave.

Bexx27:

--- Quote from: Mental Magpie on February 04, 2013, 11:11:58 AM ---Am I shaving my armpits wrong?  Is there something I'm missing?  It never looks like I shaved, more like it's been a day or two.  I can never get that smooth, hairless look.  Am I doing something wrong or is it just my skin/hair pigment?

--- End quote ---

The tip I got was to shave in all 4 directions, since the hair grows in different directions. It works pretty well, but doesn't look completely perfect. I think perfection requires waxing.

Outdoor Girl:
Dark hair and pale skin makes you a really good candidate for laser treatment, too, for hair removal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version