News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• September 23, 2017, 08:42:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O I'm Never Shopping There - What Businesses Will Forever Have Your Patronage?  (Read 178090 times)

Outdoor Girl

If it weren't for the somewhat brutal exchange rate right now, I might consider it.  But they said it happens quite often with at least 4 different Huntsvilles in the States and more than one out of the States.
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Slartibartfast

• Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
The Huntsville, AL hospital is great as long as you don't need anesthesia. For some reason, the anesthesiologists bill differently from the rest of the hospital and I ALWAYS have to go chasing down what happened when my insurance rejects the bill. Not just me, either - several friends have had the same issue. Given that my insurance company has something like 87% marketshare here, I wonder why they haven't sorted this out with Big Insurance Company yet...

Other than that, though, Huntsville Hospital is good people  :)