Our local lotto currently has a *huge* jackpot and when I win it all
, I will:
- pay of our debts and our sibling's debts
- give some to charity and some to our parents
- I would give some to each sibling, but for my big brother I'd put most of it into a trust fund for his son. Big brother would get some "mad money", but he has a history of instability.
- With our sib's permission, a fully funded college fund for every niece and nephew.
That's the "responsible" part of the spending.
For the "fun" spending:
- buy another farm, probably somewhere on the west coast of BC or on the Gulf Islands (dh and I both miss our farm and the idea of getting away from these Alberta winters has a lot of appeal)
-build our dream house - lots of stone, beams and natural light (yeah, I know - sunlight and the west coast are an oxymoron!)
- rent an RV and do a 6 month cross country road trip, going where ever the whim takes us
- take scuba lessons, go back to my cross-stitching, pursue my writing in earnest
- study anything that looks fun, like pottery and woodworking
- travel the world